wich superman title suide i follow

#1 Posted by Kwodam (97 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing the man of steel movie i wanna get in to Superman comic and i was wondering wich ongoing one is the best atm?

action comics

superman

superman unchained

#2 Posted by Squalleon (5005 posts) - - Show Bio

@kwodam: Unchained without a doubt.

Don't follow AC until Grek Pak takes over

#3 Edited by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive read the first 12 issues of action comics and enjoyed them. But, they are a bit confusing, at least for me it was. But i did enjoy them a lot. Superman I've only read issue number 1. It didn't have that WOW factor, but since I already got the first 3 issues of that series I'll have to read those before I can judge it, but I havent heard good things about it. Unchained is just plain awesome. Issue number 2 came out today. It just started last month so you can walk into any comic shop or store and probably pick both issues up. I highly recommend it, plus the art is just F'ing badass! Another superman title I recommend is batman/superman. It just started too, issue 1 was good.

#4 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Unchained.

Action Comics and Superman are only okay.

#5 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained!

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Read Action Comics 1-18, after that wait until November for Greg Pak.

Superman Unchained and Batman/Superman.

#7 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained and batman/superman. I don't even like superman that much and I thought he was a boring character but Unchained has so far proved me wrong, it's awesome

#8 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

Read Action Comics 1-18, after that wait until November for Greg Pak.

Superman Unchained and Batman/Superman.

Yup, listen to this.

#9 Posted by Kwodam (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Thx guys for the info.

I am gonno try superman unchained and batman/superman dint even know they had that.

Hope there both good.

#10 Posted by DTSLanternCorps (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@kwodam: Definitely follow Unchained.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.