Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Why people belive Mr.majestic was far stronger than superman

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He was stronger than superman for sure,but how can put this guy far stronger than pre-52 superman?!even says he was SA superman level?!how?

he can move earth,not need help,so that mean he would be stronger than superman

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

He took six months to move earth and over a year to move other three planets.It was just four planets and it took him years to do that.just all,He only moved Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars. It was also done in a time span of years

Impressive?eh,also,he's speed not too much for superman,His best feat was six times speed of light,only one can be quantified speed feats

No Caption Provided

I agree Mr.majestic was more powerful than pre-52 superman,but just not too much,he maybe three times stronger than superman(superman,wonder woman,MM move earth)and he maybe a little bit faster than superman(Because never quantified his speed,we are only to know post-crisis superman can faster than light without Hyperspace,but we dont 100% exact to know how fast is pre-52 superman,We can only come to a conclusion fuzzy,so Mr.majestic on the panel(six times faster than light of speed)

but someone say Mr.majestic can move Jupiter(much,much bigger than earth)and Thousands of times faster than light of speed?!

hell.....

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2 dernman  Online

Now you've done it.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ask @buckshot for anything and everything Majestic (or Wildstorm).

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Lol,please read my point,the Mr.majestic stronger than superman but too far stronger than him,also he best feats is moved Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars. It was also done in a time span of years and six times faster than light,why a lot people say he can Thousands of times faster than light of speed and MUCH stronger than superman!?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6 dernman  Online

@powerwoman: I can't disagree or agree with your points because I haven't really read much of Mr Majestic on my own. I was thinking more along the lines of past threads, Mr Majestic/Superman fans/haters and what I see coming for this thread. You've thrown down the gauntlet and the fighters are gonna come.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I'm not thrown down the gauntlet,I'm talking the true,In the scan clear tell us Mr Majestic only moved four planets and he need over years to done it,how Impressive?we are even cant see he moved these planets scan on the plane,yes,i agree he maybe three times stronger than pre-52 superman,and a little bit faster than superman(because he can six times faster than light of speed)but how can say he can thousands of times faster than light of speed and much much much stronger than superman even close to SA superman!?hell,how?!

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By toptom

@powerwoman: even if he has moved 4 planets in a year (and many moons plus one comet) he has done it without any help and so he is considered to be stronger than superman.

the gratest feat of strenght for supes is moving the earth with hal jordan while the earth was pushed back by starbreaker,so mr mj and pre-52 superman were close in terms of strenght.(there are some feats that can be even greater than this one though)

then mj is not faster than superman. superman has flown faster than mj has ever flown in different occasions.

however now Superman is a planet mover just fine. Actually moving the earth is not his maximun even considering that he was not fully charged.

So now this superman is easily at least phisically strong as pre-52 Mj was.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

@toptom said:

@powerwoman: even if he has moved 4 planets in a year (and many moons plus one comet) he has done it without any help and so he is considered to be stronger than superman.

the gratest feat of strenght for supes is moving the earth with hal jordan while the earth was pushed back by starbreaker,so mr mj and pre-52 superman were close in terms of strenght.(there are some feats that can be even greater than this one though)

then mj is not faster than superman. superman has flown faster than mj has ever flown in different occasions.

however now Superman is a planet mover just fine. Actually moving the earth is not his maximun even considering that he was not fully charged.

Didn't New 52 Superman get handled by Helspont with ease ,a villain Majestic has consistently defeated?

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

Didn't New 52 Superman get handled by Helspont with ease ,a villain Majestic has consistently defeated?

yes but this is a new universe and that is not the same helspont as before but a new one.....who seems to be extremely far more powerful than the old one.

however i don't think that pre52-mj has ever defeated pre52-helspont too.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@toptom said:

yes but this is a new universe and that is not the same helspont as before but a new one.....who seems to be extremely far more powerful than the old one.

however i don't think that pre52-mj has ever defeated pre52-helspont too.

I'm not an expert on Majestic ,but I do believe that Helspont is to Majestic, what Darkseid is to Superman. That being said I'm sure Majestic has defeated his own rogue (Helspont) on many occasions. Furthermore this is the same Helspont ,only he's been incorporated into the New 52 along with other various characters. One more thing it's also been a known fact that Dc has been giving characters massive power up's, like WW in the New 52. Helspont may or may not be a victim of this!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: Do you know of anyone who has any expertise on Majestic? His history is clouded and I don't have many issues with him.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerWomen Nope Supes is stronger than majestic.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PowerWoman

@z3ro180: Thanks..I'm a big superman fans,but I think pre-52 superman cant move earth just himself

@toptom: I know this feats,but the quastion is,we never cant 100% to know hal jordan help him how much,the hal jordan power isnt muscle strength,that was hard to quantify it,so,i think wonder woman,mm,superman move earth would be more clear than hal jordan help him

i think mr,majestic can stronger than pre-52 superman,but he not as powerful as superman-prime,who can take a big bang

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@powerwoman: I responded to your other post but I'll repost it here with some additions.

Majestic took more time because he was trying to hide what he was doing from everyone on Earth (except for the scientists that were in on it). This is clearly shown even in the pages you posted, with it even going so far as to show him waiting for an eclipse to make a move. It also took a long time because he was doing other things at the time (like coming up with various systems to compensate for the changes he was making and flying to other parts of the solar system to get other celestial bodies). It was written to seem scientific and plausible so it took a lot longer than just throwing planets around since he had a very deliberate plan. Additionally, there's no indication I recall suggesting that moving individual planets took large stretches of time, just that the whole process took a long time, including time between steps. Show me where in the images above it suggests that moving any one planet took months or years. The only times I read don't involve actual planet moving. "A year off from cosmic redecorating. A year of planning. A year of human fortification." You say it took 6 months to move the Earth, but the only time 6 months is used is just to say 6 months have passed. It's not like you're shown him moving the Earth for those 6 months. What it suggests is that he moved the Earth and 6 months later the next scene took place. Given how he's described time before (time off, time for planning, and time for fortification) it's clear that he has down time to prepare for his next steps. That pages also clearly show that it didn't take months. He talks about moving it and the distraction for it is shown, and then we get pages of him inspecting the tech he used to cover up/compensate for what he'd done. He's obviously not also moving the planet at the time, he's checking the things he did to keep the Earth right in its new position in orbit around Jupiter. The only real indication we get for how long it takes him to move planets is the distractions he uses. When he first tests on the moon the distraction is a presidential address. That's not something that takes months. When he moves the Earth he does it under the cover of an eclipse. Not something that takes months. What you're doing is attributing time units shown in the comic to planetary moves even though that's clearly not what they're for. You're also completely ignoring a few issues later when it's exlpicitly stated that Majestic moved all 9 planets.

No Caption Provided

Read the last panel on that page.

As for speed, you're completely misinterpreting the feat you're showing. It;s not stated that HE is moving at six times the speed of light, he's saying that the projectiles being shot at him are moving that fast. It's not a useful travel speed feat because he's not stating his own speed and even his own FTL speed is potentially being augmented by the rig he's in. What it is, is a solid operational speed feat, given that he can track projectiles moving at that great speed and not being hit by them. For a travel speed feat for Majestic you'd want to look at later in the issue when he flies to the edge of the galaxy (and back). I had worked it out at one point, but since travel speed is largely irrelevant, I can't remember what it was, but given dates when he was still moving planets around and when he was supposed to have been on Earth, you can calculate how long it took him to get all the way out there and back, and it's rather impressive, though I don't put much stock in it. Thousands of times faster than light might come from that. Another travel speed feat would be him going from Earth to Saturn and back with remarkable speed (while someone was talking), though that's also a weird feat.

Your misinterpretation or intentional misrepresentation of these feats is kind of depressing.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot said:

@powerwoman: I responded to your other post but I'll repost it here with some additions.

Majestic took more time because he was trying to hide what he was doing from everyone on Earth (except for the scientists that were in on it). This is clearly shown even in the pages you posted, with it even going so far as to show him waiting for an eclipse to make a move. It also took a long time because he was doing other things at the time (like coming up with various systems to compensate for the changes he was making and flying to other parts of the solar system to get other celestial bodies). It was written to seem scientific and plausible so it took a lot longer than just throwing planets around since he had a very deliberate plan. Additionally, there's no indication I recall suggesting that moving individual planets took large stretches of time, just that the whole process took a long time, including time between steps. Show me where in the images above it suggests that moving any one planet took months or years. The only times I read don't involve actual planet moving. "A year off from cosmic redecorating. A year of planning. A year of human fortification." You say it took 6 months to move the Earth, but the only time 6 months is used is just to say 6 months have passed. It's not like you're shown him moving the Earth for those 6 months. What it suggests is that he moved the Earth and 6 months later the next scene took place. Given how he's described time before (time off, time for planning, and time for fortification) it's clear that he has down time to prepare for his next steps. That pages also clearly show that it didn't take months. He talks about moving it and the distraction for it is shown, and then we get pages of him inspecting the tech he used to cover up/compensate for what he'd done. He's obviously not also moving the planet at the time, he's checking the things he did to keep the Earth right in its new position in orbit around Jupiter. The only real indication we get for how long it takes him to move planets is the distractions he uses. When he first tests on the moon the distraction is a presidential address. That's not something that takes months. When he moves the Earth he does it under the cover of an eclipse. Not something that takes months. What you're doing is attributing time units shown in the comic to planetary moves even though that's clearly not what they're for. You're also completely ignoring a few issues later when it's exlpicitly stated that Majestic moved all 9 planets.

No Caption Provided

As for speed, you're completely misinterpreting the feat you're showing. It;s not stated that HE is moving at six times the speed of light, he's saying that the projectiles being shot at him are moving that fast. It's not a useful travel speed feat because he's not stating his own speed and even his own FTL speed is potentially being augmented by the rig he's in. What it is, is a solid operational speed feat, given that he can track projectiles moving at that great speed and not being hit by them. For a travel speed feat for Majestic you'd want to look at later in the issue when he flies to the edge of the galaxy (and back). I had worked it out at one point, but since travel speed is largely irrelevant, I can't remember what it was, but given dates when he was still moving planets around and when he was supposed to have been on Earth, you can calculate how long it took him to get all the way out there and back, and it's rather impressive, though I don't put much stock in it. Thousands of times faster than light might come from that. Another travel speed feat would be him going from Earth to Saturn and back with remarkable speed (while someone was talking), though that's also a weird feat.

Your misinterpretation or intentional misrepresentation of these feats is kind of depressing.

the Thousands of times faster than light just a lies,because that never happed in the scan,where tell us he can thousands of times faster than light?fans guess?lol,

he never moved all of the nine planets,you are lies

scan,he just moved most of them,

in the panel,just four planets

Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars.,he never moved all of the solar system,or Jupiter

No Caption Provided

Statement is contradictory

also,superman best speed Kal-L and Kal-El taking SBP from somewhere near Oa(Sector 0) to the red sun of krypton9sector 2813). Upon calculating it comes around 19 quadrillion times lightspeed.need to guess,eh?

superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed

the majestic cant thousands of times faster than light,he maybe faster than sex times of speed of light,but never show us he can thousands of times faster than light,this just Fans imagine,like i say,superman also can quadrillion times light speed

even we are agree.majestic can moved nine planets and thousands of times light speed,so what?

how can you put this guy on the SA superman level?who can faster than infinity itself,who can take big bang,who can lift entire universe weight?

you just majestic fanboys

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

the Thousands of times faster than light just a lies,because that never happed in the scan,where tell us he can thousands of times faster than light?fans guess?lol,

Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars.,he never moved all of the solar system,or Jupiter

No Caption Provided

also,superman best speed Kal-L and Kal-El taking SBP from somewhere near Oa(Sector 0) to the red sun of krypton9sector 2813). Upon calculating it comes around 19 quadrillion times lightspeed.need to guess,eh?

the majestic cant thousands of times faster than light,he maybe faster than sex times of speed of light,but never show us he can thousands of times faster than light,this just Fans imagine,like i say,superman also can quadrillion times light speed

even we are agree.majestic can moved nine planets and thousands of times light speed,so what?

how can you put this guy on the SA superman level?who can faster than infinity itself,who can take big bang,who can lift entire universe weight?

Me referencing an entirely different event doesn't make it a lie. The scan you posted does not show what you think it does so I was referencing the event that most closely aligns with what you're talking about. Also, I'm not trying to get into a speed comparison/argument because as I stated, travel speed is largely irrelevant.

The scan from issue 5 explicitly states that he moved the 9 planets. Calling me "lies" (really, "you are lies"? come on) doesn't erase the words from the page. If you really want to get into that statement from Majestic we can, but it doesn't really help you. If you take it strictly by its literal meaning, it doesn't mean he didn't move all of them. Majestic says he moved most, and he also says he moved all. These statements do not contradict. If I have 5 slices of pizza and eat all of them, I have also eaten most of them. This is a silly argument though, and I imagine it's really just that they changed it in a later issue to make it so he moved all of them, which they have the right as creators to do, especially since it doesn't really change what already happened on panel.

Your statements continue to reflect an inability or unwillingness to grasp clearly expressed feats for Majestic and a desire to write off anyone with basic reading comprehension skills as a Majestic fanboy.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

I never thought Majestic was really more powerful than Superman, but he is smarter and a better fighter. Also technically if you were to move a planet doing it gradually over a few years would be far safer than just shoving it over instantly so that feat may have nothing to do with strength.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot said:

@powerwoman said:

No Caption Provided

Me referencing an entirely different event doesn't make it a lie. The scan you posted does not show what you think it does so I was referencing the event that most closely aligns with what you're talking about. Also, I'm not trying to get into a speed comparison/argument because as I stated, travel speed is largely irrelevant.

The scan from issue 5 explicitly states that he moved the 9 planets. Calling me "lies" (really, "you are lies"? come on) doesn't erase the words from the page. If you really want to get into that statement from Majestic we can, but it doesn't really help you. If you take it strictly by its literal meaning, it doesn't mean he didn't move all of them. Majestic says he moved most, and he also says he moved all. These statements do not contradict. If I have 5 slices of pizza and eat all of them, I have also eaten most of them. This is a silly argument though, and I imagine it's really just that they changed it in a later issue to make it so he moved all of them, which they have the right as creators to do, especially since it doesn't really change what already happened on panel.

Your statements continue to reflect an inability or unwillingness to grasp clearly expressed feats for Majestic and a desire to write off anyone with basic reading comprehension skills as a Majestic fanboy.

you are lies,again

No Caption Provided

the scan tell us he not moved all of them,just most of them,Statement is contradictory,also,he never move Jupiter,most of them not mean has Jupiter,unless you can scan prove he really move Jupiter,if you cant,stop reply me,i dont care

you say majestic was SA superman power level,yes,that why i call you fanboys,who can faster than infinity itself,who can take big bang,who can lift entire universe weight?majestic even not as powerful as superman-prime,who can take a big bang,sa superman/sa supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman-prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>majestic

again,in the scan,he just moved four planets

he never thousands of times faster than light,Fans imagine?come on,superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: he maybe three times stronger than pre-52 superman,but not as strong as superboy-prime

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: He may not be as strong as SBP but he is an infinitely better character

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: agree,lol,the majestic fanboys and marvel fanboys always hate superboy-prime take big bang feats,they are suck

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Serious,some majestic fanboys say majestic was SA SUPERMAN LEVEL!!!

they are crazy and wanking never stop

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I love Superman and my hate for SBP has nothing to do with his powers just his personality

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: well.he just a kid,you know,and he was a pre-crisis superman, Bronze Age superman,though not as powerful as Silver age superman,but still can take a big bang,he was very powerful

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: power level has never been part of my reasoning for liking a character, I love Howard the Duck and I'm fairly certain he could be destroyed by a mid sized Labrador

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: lol,bro,you are Interesting

however,I just clarify a lie,a long time ago some crazy fanboys say majestic was SA superman level

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

you are lies,again

the scan tell us he not moved all of them,just most of them,Statement is contradictory,also,he never move Jupiter,most of them not mean has Jupiter,unless you can scan prove he really move Jupiter,if you cant,stop reply me,i dont care

you say majestic was SA superman power level,yes,that why i call you fanboys,who can faster than infinity itself,who can take big bang,who can lift entire universe weight?majestic even not as powerful as superman-prime,who can take a big bang,sa superman/sa supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman-prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>majestic

again,in the scan,he just moved four planets

he never thousands of times faster than light,Fans imagine?come on,superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed

No, see, if it said he moved "just most of them" then they'd be contradictory, but he doesn't say that, does he. Him moving all of them requires that he moved most of them. The statements do not contradict. Again though, this is silly argument and the fact is that it clearly points to him moving 9. Whether that was in the writer's mind at the time of issue 1 or not is irrelevant. You asked for a scan to prove he can move Jupiter and if you'll just scroll up you'll see a page from a later issue that indicates that he moved the 9 planets.

Please find where I've recently said that Majestic was at silver age Superman power levels.

@powerwoman: He may not be as strong as SBP but he is an infinitely better character

There's nothing to suggest that SBP is physically stronger. His highest quantifiable strength feat is planet moving, something that Majestic has done multiple times.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By joshmightbe

@powerwoman: I doubt he could take SA Superman but lets be honest Silver Age Superman was ridiculous, remember this is the Superman with Super ventriloquism among 60 other powers that didn't even make sense by silver age comic standards.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Ok,let me take you

the scan say he move nine planets for sure,but here has another scan can prove he not moved nine planets just most of them

No Caption Provided

Dont like a blind man,he say:I moved most of them ,not all of them,that was a HUGE different

in the scan,he just moved four planets,Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars,just all,never show us he move Jupiter

lol,everyone can see your point,you say majestic was PRE-CRISIS superman level,ok,show me he can take big bang,show me he can faster than infinity,show me he can lift our entire universe weight,You already said he was SA superman power level,Do not pretend to forget,you are a lies master

superboy-prime can match majestic,both can move earth without help,but superman-prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>majestic

also,I remember superboy-prime take a galaxy buster without harm,majestic cant,he would be dies

majestic speed feats isnt thousands of times faster than light,that point also from you,not me,you are lie again,he never show us he can thousands of times faster than light,Fans imagine?come on,superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed,this just pre-52 superman

@joshmightbe: lol...you are right,the SA superman power level has a HUGE fluctuation

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@powerwoman: You are inserting the word "just" so it means what you'd like. But the word isn't there so the statements need not contradict. As I've said repeatedly though, that isn't the only reason the statement doesn't limit the feat. Even if it said what you'd like it to, the comment made issues later would supersede that comment made in the back matter (not even the actual comic), especially given that it doesn't actually change what took place. You've heard of retcons before right? They happen all the time. Later issues change what happened in earlier ones. As retcons go, this would probably be the subtlest one in history seeing as it coexists peacefully with original events. I wouldn't even call this a retcon, but if calling it one would make it easier for you to understand, do so. Really though, if you want to take that piece of backmatter as canon, you'd also have to accept that Majestic can lift Jupiter on one finger like a basketball.

No Caption Provided

Huh, maybe that's why you were cropping the picture to only include that one image. There's your image of Majestic moving Jupiter right there!

Still waiting for that fresh quote where I said Majestic was on Silver Age Superman's level. And please, try to stick to the subject.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PowerWoman

@buckshot: Could not believe,what the hell one finger?!are you says a Joke?stop lies

he say moved nine planets,and he also say he moved most of them,Statement is contradictory,he never moved Jupiter

No Caption Provided

You are sucking,in the space how can "lift"and this scan just a small ball isnt Jupiter,stop your lies,please

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Not on a computer to properly respond, but I couldn't wait. You realize that right next to the picture it says "This is Jupiter" right?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: and very small not even bigger than a man,

look,you just fanboys,everybody can read we are talking,let them evaluate who is lies

lift jupiter?Stupid statement

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: and very small not even bigger than a man,

look,you just fanboys,everybody can read we are talking,let them evaluate who is lies

lift jupiter?Stupid statement

Lol, you clearly don't understand the point I'm making, but whatever, I can still have some fun with you. You know that right next to "This is Jupiter" it says "The largest planet in your solar system" right? You say it's not jupiter, it says jupiter. You say it's too small, it says it's the largest planet. If you're adamant about using the backmatter as indisputable canon, there's direct evidence that Majestic can lift Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system, on one finger.And I'm stiiiiiiiill waiting for a quote....

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: unless majestic grow up much bigger than planets he can do it

sorry.he never done it,stop reply me,shit fanboys

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: unless majestic grow up much bigger than planets he can do it

sorry.he never done it,stop reply me,shit fanboys

So is everything in the back matter gospel or isn't it? And where's that quote I've been asking for? Also, warning #1 for language.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PowerWoman

@buckshot: LOl,majestic fanboys just let me cachinnate,your stupid scan cant prove anything,Sadly,the majestic never show us he move even a planet(not moon)

Impressive?lol,

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@powerwoman: So not only do you refuse to respond to questions about the validity of back matter, not only do you refuse to produce a quote of the words you're accusing me of spouting as a "Majestic fanboy", not only do you reject a clear example of Majestic moving Jupiter (which you asked for), but now you're suggesting that Majestic didn't move ANY planets? Wow. You know, if you're saying that my scan doesn't prove anything, it should cause you to question the scan you're using to say Majestic didn't move all the planets, since it's on the very same spread in the back matter.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#40 SC  Moderator

Well I use to believe Superman was far stronger than Majestic but as someone who values reasoning, honesty and knowledge demonstration I can now see based on the arguments and reasoning presenting in this thread that Majestic is by far much much stronger. Now I wonder how misguided I could have been before in my daze of ignorance. Still I still like Superman more, its not as if me being a Superman fanboy will cloud my judgement and reasoning skills ever, because it would be a sad sad day for all the people I care about if I did. Irrationality and bias is what leads to baby goats running into walls.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: he never moved planets in scan,he just moved a poor moon

No Caption Provided

he not moved all nine planets,just most of them

he also never moved Jupiter,at least never show us in the panel,this is a fact in the panel

you not fanboys,sorry.you are CRAZY man

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't we all just agree that both Majestic and Superman are awesome for different reasons.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: he never moved planets in scan,he just moved a poor moon

No Caption Provided

he not moved all nine planets,just most of them

he also never moved Jupiter,at least never show us in the panel,this is a fact in the panel

you not fanboys,sorry.you are CRAZY man

You're argument is disproved by the page I posted earlier, and your shoddy reasoning is laid bare by my posts.

Can't we all just agree that both Majestic and Superman are awesome for different reasons.

General awesomeness is completely irrelevant to the discussion, which is about strength, which can pretty objectively be assessed from the comics presented.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: My point was simply that their power level is what's interesting about them and people obsessing about it are missing out on the actual fun of stories about these guys. They're comics they shouldn't require homework.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: My point was simply that their power level is what's interesting about them and people obsessing about it are missing out on the actual fun of stories about these guys. They're comics they shouldn't require homework.

That's true, but if people decide they want to look at one aspect of the characters and compare them, they're free to. People are allowed to obsesses over meaningless details of their interests.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PowerWoman

@buckshot: YOU NOT earlier anything,what your earlier?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: I never said they weren't allowed to just wondering why they want to. Its genuine curiosity on my part.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: YOU NOT earlier anything,what your earlier?

@buckshot said:

No Caption Provided

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: I never said they weren't allowed to just wondering why they want to. Its genuine curiosity on my part.

You do realize that's what a large portion of this website is about, right? Focusing on /obsessing over details of our hobby.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PowerWoman

@buckshot: he say he moved nine planets,and he also say just most of them

No Caption Provided

statement is a contradiction

in the panel,we are just can read he move four planets,Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars,never say he can moved Jupiter,

majestic never show us moved even earth in the panel,just statements,ok,let me pretend to agree.he moved four planets,just all

not nine planets,not Jupiter,unless you can scan he really move Jupiter,dont pretend to be stupid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.