Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Why people are wrong about Goku being stronger than Superman

• 50 results
    Avatar image for back_stabbath95
    Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my humble opinion goku and kal would be the best of friends they're both people lovers and honestly would make the best sparring partners especially if goku trained with superman then got strong enough to fuse an make kakor-el. Lol but it's no secret superman is way stronger he's a symbol of invulnerabilty. And true goku is awesome and has better fighting abilities. It won't get him really anywhere it's like a 6 year old black belt vs a 200 pound man. Though if they ever fought I think supes would underestimate him an e impressed with goku's abilities. However I personally believe people do te battle so much because it would be cool to see and honestly goku vs superman the only thing goku really has on him is the ability to appeal visually with his moves. I'd rather see superman get a kamehameha to the face then goku get burnt by heat vision simple as that goku is just visually more appealing but a fight to death or ko superman has it in the bag. It's just a fight that would e cool to see that's it. Idk why people try to give reason to goku winning his feats simply don't compare. By the way not trying to start an argument just giving my two cents why people pin them against each other all te time. Anybody agree?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.