Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Why MOS 2 with Batman is kinda a good thing

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DRUDOX19

1. Having a Superman film with Lex Luthor again and metallo especially Lex again would have cause some fanboys and many of the general audiences especially the general audience to role there eyes and say Lex again here we go again here we freaking go. Dont lie to yourself and tell me you guys legit wanted Lex Luthor again in a Solo Superman film again has the villain and being the main focus.

2. Bruce Wayne being introduced with Lex and them working together at first to take out Superman, but Batman sees Clark isnt has bad a realizes and trust him.

3. I will say it again LEX LUTHOR IS FINALLY OUT OF THE WAY WHICH MEANS SUPERMAN CAN FINALLY FIGHT HIS OTHER ROUGES ON SCREEN IN A SOLO FILM OF HIS INSTEAD OF LEX!!!! Comic Book fans would have been fine with Lex again but GA would not have bought into that and pissed off alot people.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it gets rid of Luthor, in a nutshell...

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kal'smahboi

As far as I'm concerned they now have an opportunity to do Lex right. He was comedic relief in the Reeves movies and Returns was too lackluster to count (even though I loved Spacey.) It could be done.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal19

Lex Luthor is a great villain, one of the greatest in comics. To not have him be a main villain is an insult to the character and Superman fans. The previous movies made lex a camp character. I want the real lex luthor on screen

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh it's "Kinda Good" well bully, yeah F Luthor, what a loser, he's only the greatest villain in the history of comics who has yet to be dealt real justice on the big screen.

who wants a Dark Knight-esque sequel which presents the Man of Steel's greatest foe in a serious context with more on the line than ever before. PSSSSH.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deaditegonzo

Im going to have to say, I dont want to see a movie where Lex is the main villain. If he serves as a puppet master, or the brains behind the operation, fine I guess.

That said, somewhat in agreement with OP, in the sense that one of the few ways I see Superman/Batman being ok is having Batman be manipulated by Lex Luthor, a la Lex Luthor Man of Steel. Id also have the Superman Batman confrontation in the movie resemble the one in that book. Still, id want one physical match for Supes, like say Metallo.

Maybe Metallo could be a joint project between Wayne Industries and LexCorp, giving Batman a little guilt in the future. This would be referential to "Brother Eye" and would c***-block the upcoming Avengers Movie where Stark will be making his own killer robot with good intentions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.