Who's looking forward to Man Of Steel comming out next year

#1 Posted by cameronstear (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's looking forward to Man Of Steel comming out next year cause I am

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

It has definitely piqued my interest.

#3 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

I certainly hope everyone farting around in the Superman forum is. I'm excited, and I hope it's good... Superman needs a good movie

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I hear there is going to be a secret villain and I must find out who it is.

#5 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: Hopefully Brainiac, Doomsday, or Darkseid. We don't need another human villain, utilize his rogues gallery

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

I am. A lot.

#7 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

*raises hand*

#8 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

MUCH! Superman needs a good movie, i dont like all the negative talk he is getting in pop culture, i want to see him regain some respect from the average non-comic book reader.

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

I sure am.

#10 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes yes. Darkseid would be better for a JL movie.

#11 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

with technology today i dont want to see a boring superman movie where he barely uses his powers or goes against humans.

I want to see it done over the top. I am having my doubts since hey announced they want to make him realistic or grounded as can be....

#12 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very excited for Man of Steel (especially after Superman Return) isn't General Zod supposed to be the villain?

#13 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

I am. A lot.

Quoted for truth.

#14 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I am

#15 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

F***king everyone!

#16 Posted by ShadowsofBirds (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Excited isn't the word, but it is on the radar. o.O

I loved the tone of the teaser.

#17 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm... Everyone?

#18 Posted by ComicStooge (13368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Ummm... Everyone?

THIS.

#19 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for it.

#20 Posted by The_Tree (7720 posts) - - Show Bio

It's my most anticipated movie of 2013, hopefully it's great.

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17714 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone that's a Superman fan I hope.

Honestly though, from what little we've seen, the fantastic crew they have, and the trailers shown, I have a feeling that this might even trump Batman Begins even though it shouldn't be a competition. Superman deserves a fantastic film, all superheroes do for that matter.

#22 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

EVERYONE!!!!!!

#23 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#24 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the teaser a lot, and I'm pretty excited. Also I think the "secret" villain was just Zod wasn't it?

#25 Posted by The_Amazing_Spider_Man (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Well out of the 5 superhero movies coming out next year (Kick-Ass 2, Thor 2, Iron Man 3, Wolverine) - I think Man of Steel is the one I'm looking forward to...

#26 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie definitely tops the list of my most anticipated movies of 2013.

#27 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

I pray to god that we can finally have a "good" film for our greatest superhero of all time after the disappointment of superman return. 7 years man, this better be good

#28 Posted by sabracadabra (582 posts) - - Show Bio

I am.

#29 Posted by FlashKnight (467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really a Superman fan but how can I not be excited knowing Nolan's working on it? :)

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

I am.

I expect it to compete for best superhero movie of the year.

#31 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Sparticus and yes I am also looking forward to it/

#32 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the longer trailer (the Comic con one) and it looks damn awesome!!

#33 Posted by MrDirector786 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm personally really looking forward to it.

#34 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman needs a new movie,i agree.But am interested in how their going to remake his powers,Usually in the superman movie his power is usually super strength and super speed.

Its really hard to remake his powers And make it look good.Wish them good luck though

#35 Posted by LexLuthor (101 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the movie I'm MOST looking forward to for 2013. :-)

#36 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

me

#37 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

I am.

#38 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Too much, actually. My expectations couldn't be higher.

#39 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7982 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. But I am nervous about it.

I'm afraid they are going to do the whole 'Hey I'm Superman, I am different, I have super powers' and the government get all scared and arrest him for being some super powered guy. The villain attacks. everyone is screaming for Supermans help, but some asshole is like 'No we can't release him, He's dangerous' but the guy calling the shots tells him to f*ck off and lets Superman do his thing and everyone starts loving him.

JUST like Ghostbusters.

#40 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

ME!

#41 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I'm afraid they are going to do the whole 'Hey I'm Superman, I am different, I have super powers' and the government get all scared and arrest him for being some super powered guy. The villain attacks. everyone is screaming for Supermans help, but some asshole is like 'No we can't release him, He's dangerous' but the guy calling the shots tells him to f*ck off and lets Superman do his thing and everyone starts loving him.

JUST like Ghostbusters.

Cliche much huh?
#42 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Steel will rock. The first teaser looked decent but didn't give us much to go on. The new one is much more action packed and it looks like that there will be tons of action along with a very realistic story plot.  

Can't wait and hope to see it the second it comes out. 

#43 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7982 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

JUST like Ghostbusters.

Cliche much huh?

Yeah. That's Warner Bros for ya. No sarcasm needed.

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

They have Michael Shannon in his long over due role as a super villain, He'll make every other version of Zod seem like teddy bears by virtue of the fact that even when he plays nice guys he's scary as hell.

#45 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Mate "can´t wait" doesn´t describe it. I want to take a sleeping pill, that will allow me to wake up the exact moment of its release.

#46 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't that excited for it but since the trailer came out and from what I saw it was amazing I loved it.

#47 Posted by New_World_Order (13283 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait

#48 Posted by consolemaster001 (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.