Who's a better leader Batman or Superman?

#1 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

I was skimming through super powers wiki one day and they said superman had enhanced leadership,

do you think he has good leader ship?

if so how good? 1 being the lowest as bad as Animated Cobra (G.I Joe) 10 being better than Optimus Prime.

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#3 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is a way better leader than Batman. Batman basically trusts nobody, while Superman is inspiring. However, I must agree with @John Valentine: as Nightwing is the best of both worlds, yet under-utilized in a leadership role.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Batman is an excellent strategist, but Superman doesn't keep anything from anyone, and he communicates with his teammates. Batman just sort of assigns roles and expects them to do their jobs.

Nightwing's better than both of them, though.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6337 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither nightwing is best

#6 Edited by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the two, I'd go with Superman. It's a safe choice, I guess. Batman is more of the lone ranger type. If you don't trust your teammates, I really can't see you leading your team. :\

#7 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have pros and cons. Batman is the better strategist and crimesolver, but his a loner. Superman is more inspiring but is mora of a punch first and ask questions later which can get him in to trouble so they spit the leadership role,

#8 Edited by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkman61288:

Superman is more likely to get punched first. He'll normally only attacks absolute definitive threats first based on knowledge. Like Doomsday, he knows there is no reasoning with, so if he looks ready to go, Sups will jump at him. Superman is a bit more reckless because of his invulnerability, but Batman is also ballsy, it is just his planning makes him seem less reckless, not matter how you look at it, most people won't make a plan that involves most of the stunts Batman pulls off.

#9 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

Superman. Batman is an excellent strategist, but Superman doesn't keep anything from anyone, and he communicates with his teammates. Batman just sort of assigns roles and expects them to do their jobs.

Nightwing's better than both of them, though.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (5662 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't let Batman lead me to the convenience store to get a pack of Skittles.

#11 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a mixed bag for me. Batman has experience with leadership with the bat family and is the better strategist, but he's a loner and doesn't communicate we'll with his teammates which can cause problems. Superman is very charismatic and very trusting but isn't as good at strategy and not as experienced in that field. Nightwing is definitely the best leader.

#12 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing could possibly be a good leader but as of right now, i dont feel that he has the experience to lead an entire team, Superman is cool and a courageous leader, but for me Batman takes the take on the leader position, he has the smart, cunning, and frankly one must be a little cynical to be a leader.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.