Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Who is the strongest version of Superman?

Avatar image for fanboysneed2die
    FanBoysNeed2Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also whoever is the strongest, what is the maximum they can lift in tons? Thanks all.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe its Silver age Superman, I don't know how much he could lift but I wouldn't be surprised if he could lift everything in the whole universe at once while making a sandwich.

Or maybe Superman 1 Million?

Avatar image for fanboysneed2die
    FanBoysNeed2Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

golden superman prime ..he is by far the strongest and powerful...and then cosmic amour superman and then superman prime and then silver age superman...and then superman....if im wrong ..please correct me ..thank you

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

golden superman prime ..he is by far the strongest and powerful...and then cosmic amour superman and then superman prime and then silver age superman...and then superman....if im wrong ..please correct me ..thank you

If you're referring to Superboy Prime there, then he's far below Silver Age.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Superman Prime One Million

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren
    No Caption Provided

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees: If I'm meant to interpret that as confusion over a stance ---- the Thought Robot is the most powerful version of Superman.

SMP1M has done literally nothing worth mentioning.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HeWhoSees

@hewhosees: If I'm meant to interpret that as confusion over a stance ---- the Thought Robot is the most powerful version of Superman.

Hey, it's that guy who I'd force to get his old avatar back because his new one reminds me of pain and frustration and wasted time!

Also, though I'm not denying your claim, what has the Thought Robot done again? I think it was mentioned earlier but I forgot.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@citizenbane said:

Hey, it's that guy who I'd force to get his old avatar back because his new one reminds me of pain and frustration and wasted time!

Also, though I'm not denying your claim, what has the Thought Robot done again? I think it was mentioned earlier but I forgot.

Defeated a foe who was consuming the multiverse.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@citizenbane said:

Proof that he was doing so?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

@hewhosees said:

@citizenbane said:

Proof that he was doing so?

It's literally the entire plot of Final Crisis ---- Darkseid's fall causes a singularity that sucks all reality into a metaphysical black hole where Mandrakk waits to consume it all.

PowerWoman147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidThunder

@awesam: hmmm...im talking abt superman prime ,yeah why does dc wiki shows superboy prime when i research about superman prime?....and superman prime is called superman prime 1 million yes?the one who punched the time barrier?the guy who needs his solar system star sun rays to keep in charge of his powers?

and what is this cosmic armour superman?thought robot?...he fought mandrakk why?he came in the picture...

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: hmmm...im talking abt superman prime ,yeah why does dc wiki shows superboy prime when i research about superman prime?....and superman prime is called superman prime 1 million yes?the one who punched the time barrier?the guy who needs his solar system star sun rays to keep in charge of his powers?

and what is this cosmic armour superman?thought robot?...he fought mandrakk why?he came in the picture...

Superman Prime is Superman Prime One Million and Superboy Prime is the Superboy from Earth Prime (he's no longer Superman Prime).

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: aahh finally ....thanks bro..clear that up..so your take on cosmic armour supes?thought robot?...and which superman held the sword of superman?and why for..

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidthunder: Thought robot, yes. I'm unclear about the sword though. All I know is that it's pre-crsis.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Thought robot,looks like not as powerful as PC superman,though,PC superman can take big bang,faster than infinity,lift our entire universe weight

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.