Who is stronger than Silver-age Superman?

#1 Posted by superhulksmash (47 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman is crazily overpowered but didn't Mongul Sr. beat him? Who all is stronger than SA Superman?

#2 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Validus

#3 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Composite superman or image suprema,she lift entire universe,really story

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Darkseid and Mongul.

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega which needs plot device to beat

Vartox which has more HAX powers than pc kent

#6 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but what is "PC"?

#7 Posted by SuperVegito (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito

#8 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrShway88: pre crisis

#9 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm sorry never has " Silver Age Darkseid and Mongul" in the silver age,only has Validus and Composite superman was stronger than SA superman the DArkseid and mongul was Bronze age charater,and Bronze age superman was weaker than silver age superman however,sa superman was crazy powerful,but he strength was never close to a galaxies level,the image suprema once lift entire universe weight,that was too much for sa superman

#10 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre, in fact the only reason he was created was to be as powerful as superman.

#11 Posted by boriqua0703 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd put Green Lantern Alan Scott against him Because he is strong and his Power ring is all Magic Based.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.