Who is more powerful Superman Prime One Million or Kal Kent?

#1 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

What

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17856 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is the original Superman. He bestowed further powers unto Kal Kent to make him more powerful. It's not even comparable.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime One Million is SUPPOSEDLY miles stronger... He was stated to be nigh omnipotent and some "sources" even say he's second only to the Presence in his timeline. One problem... He's featless!!!! Nyahahaha!

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Prime One Million is SUPPOSEDLY miles stronger... He was stated to be nigh omnipotent and some "sources" even say he's second only to the Presence in his timeline. One problem... He's featless!!!! Nyahahaha!

What you say is true . Now by example The JLA one million the level of power they are pushing is Ridiculous. Kal kent alone at full power Practically unbeatable . There are many Superman Yes but this Golden one is very powerful he doesnt even need to Display feats . Even at the end of Multiverse gates big and small he is there.

Now hour man 1 million this freak not at full power easily stopped the big bang the creation of the universe. Thats with a fraction of his power. He was Super Omnipotent with Full power. Yet he is Under Prime 1 million

Then you have the others like the martian 1 million

Supergirl 1 million well she isnt aprt of JLA 1 million she is like a a squirrel girl

All the only million members were powerful

Even the Flash who didnt show much but he was the fastest man in thing in the universe a living speed force avatar .

So much craziness . This goes to show the level of power Prime 1 mill is pushing . Mind you be Hour man 1 million has this power also he can be any one he chooses with the exact powers

#6 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime One Million is the one that made Kal Kent so powerfull!! He's the power source!

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: so since the dcu was bebotted wouls kal kents future still happen or not??? and will superman become a golden god??

#8 Posted by tensor (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: i doubt that dc will always have some powerful superman in any time line eg silver age superman was a beast an in modern you had kal kent an superman man prime one million so you just have to wait an see what dc does

#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@Z3RO180: i doubt that dc will always have some powerful superman in any time line eg silver age superman was a beast an in modern you had kal kent an superman man prime one million so you just have to wait an see what dc does

YEs this is correct . I know DC for sure didnt release the unknown superman /The MYxplz like superman and many others who were indeed powerful as well. The superman Squad did have some rather powerful Characters even that Gorilla Superman he too had force vision like Kal kent who held up the Galaxy as well.

#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

no feats?

#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: Compared to other nigh omnipotent beings DC has shown over the years, those are weak. Example -He needed the DNA sample to resurrect Lois. Ion resurrected Guardians and the Corps without any DNA sample. And he hasn't fought any villain that can be branded as a universal threat. Again, as a nigh omnipotent being, SMPOM is relatively featless.

#12 Edited by Poontanglife (66 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as i (think) i understand their powerlevels ill put it like this.

Original Superman = 2 year old child, Kal Kent = full grown man in his prime, Superman Prime 1 mil = well i dont know, his upper limit is unknown,, so everything between Iron Man level and... well god.

#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Yea but Kyle used some major tools (the ring, the Power battery, Ion's powers as well as the power of the entire corps put together) that had all the information needed to recreate them. I will accept they both needed help and i agree it's not the most amazing feat for someone that is nigh omni-everthing

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Poontanglife said:

As far as i (think) i understand their powerlevels ill put it like this.

Original Superman = 2 year old child, Kal Kent = full grown man in his prime, Superman Prime 1 mil = well i dont know, his upper limit is unknown,, so everything between Iron Man level and... well god.

Chuck Norris!

@DEGRAAF said:

@ssejllenrad: Yea but Kyle used some major tools (the ring, the Power battery, Ion's powers as well as the power of the entire corps put together) that had all the information needed to recreate them. I will accept they both needed help and i agree it's not the most amazing feat for someone that is nigh omni-everthing

Yeah they both are p*ssy's compared to the real nigh omnipotent badass of DC... WF Mxy! Hehehehe!

#15 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why in every single story where the focal point character has finally achieved happiness and peace ALWAYS is granted with a Green Lantern right. IE: Superman Prime One Million AND Martian Manhunter in, I think, Brightest Day, or some JLA story arc.

EDIT: Oh, SMPOM is the strongest in the pre-52 DCU, I thought?

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Prime is the original Superman. He bestowed further powers unto Kal Kent to make him more powerful. It's not even comparable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.