Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Who in the New52 could beat SuperDoomsday?

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Not sure if I understand what is happening in DOOMED totally as I have not finished it yet.

But it seems like we have a mix of a fully powered Superman, add he add the radiation/poisoned abilities he inhaled? Speed,Strength,Durabilty etc as before, but now his touch kills? The only real weakness if the constant struggle to fight the virus so he may not always be focused it seems

but If that is the case...who in the New 52 universe would have the power to stop something like that? Even if they were able to match abilities in a fight, the radiation would get them sooner or later

Wonder Woman...maybe? Shazam? Swamp Thing? In any case it isn't a very long list at all

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I think he was holding back when fighting God mode Diana. So I doubt either her or Shazam could beat him

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Darkseid maybe able to stop him

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe no one can.

Just being near him is life threatning, the New 52 version of Doomsday made him a life sucking monster that evolves with the more life force he takes. Because Kal has been keeping Doomsday in check we haven't seen all he can do, and even when he gets himself cured of the doomsday dna if DC is smart at all they'll take this opportunity to leave some doomsday in superman in a latent form.

Superman physically is already maybe one of the most powerful beings in the DC universe, if he were to gain doomsday immunity to kriptonite, and the fact that doomsday doesn't need the sun to have powers, he could very well become unstoppable. Even magic might not do anything to him. If it did then they would have used magic to cure him from the start.

With this in mind, we have with superdoom, a more powerful superman but without any vulnerability. It would mean that no one, except for someone stronger than him like for example the Specter, could stop him.

Even Darkseid would be beaten by him in a flash.

Minaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't look like anyone can barring celestial level beings.

Darkseid and Helspont maybe? Not stop him but they might be the closest to SuperDoom's power level as of now.

Can SuperDoom sundip? I never noticed but that's just too much for anyone to handle.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Black_Arrow

@minaruto said:

It doesn't look like anyone can barring celestial level beings.

Darkseid and Helspont maybe? Not stop him but they might be the closest to SuperDoom's power level as of now.

Can SuperDoom sundip? I never noticed but that's just too much for anyone to handle.

If he sundippes superman appears again.

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman <3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.