Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

where Superman moves a Planet?

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jigen879

A friend of mine says me that Superman post crisis moves a Planet with a motor of big bang Energy?

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
    Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879: It's the truth, but he was Sundipped. He has moved a normal planet without sundip of course.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really.

I don't remember anything happening that way. What I remember was that during the Our Worlds At War arc, when Superman had to stop both Brainiac 13 and Imperiex, he dived into the sun, came out looking all redish, and pulled Warworld (that made the Earth look like a small moon in comparison) through a boom tube, and back in time, to the big bang.

This is what I've read. Don't remember ever reading anything like what you referred to.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heavenlydarkdragon: at that time Warworld was infused with the Imperiex's energy which was basically as powerfull as the big-bang probably

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom:

Imperiex was indeed a very powerful force. An entropy force if memory serves me well. But nowhere near the energy of the big bang. If it had that much energy then Imperiex would've won the battle before it even begun. Hell there wouldn't even be a battle seeing nothing would be able to stop it.

Brainiac 13 plan was to use Imperiex entropy energy to remake the universe has he saw fit. Basically convert all the universe into energy once again and remake it.

That's why Superman was able to beat them both. Imperiex and Brainiac 13. Any other way and not even if Superman took a bath in a Quasar would have amounted to anything.

RyuBG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really.

I don't remember anything happening that way. What I remember was that during the Our Worlds At War arc, when Superman had to stop both Brainiac 13 and Imperiex, he dived into the sun, came out looking all redish, and pulled Warworld (that made the Earth look like a small moon in comparison) through a boom tube, and back in time, to the big bang.

This is what I've read. Don't remember ever reading anything like what you referred to.

It was just the perspective, the warworld was the size of Pluto, which is smaller than our moon.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubg said:
    @heavenlydarkdragon said:

Really.

It was just the perspective, the warworld was the size of Pluto, which is smaller than our moon.

It was as big as Pluto but it had huge engines pushing against the Superman's pull. Those engines are able to move an entire planet at FTL speeds, that's why this feat goes beyond simple planet moving.

@jigen879 said:

A friend of mine says me that Superman post crisis moves a Planet with a motor of big bang Energy?

Probably by now you have found this feat:

but he has also done this:

Moving half the earth against Starbreaker's pull

and this:

In "JLA 80-Page Giant #3 - The Century War II" released by DC Comics on 1 October 2000, ancient alchemical engines were causing the moon to fall towards the Earth. Superman and Green Lantern, initially together and then individually took turns holding the moon back against the "geometrically increasing force" that was causing it to fall. Superman got the last "moon-bracing" shift, so he had to hold the moon while contrasting a greater force. We don't see Superman pushing the moon but it was stated twice that he was going to take over Kyle, and when we see Kyle with the league ( right after J'onn advised him that Kal was coming) it's because Superman was holding back the moon instead of him at that moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.