Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

When will Lex Luthor return?

Hemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hemen

Luthor made has only appeared on Action Comics. He hasnt appeared on the new 52 in the current timeline.

So my question is when do you guys think Luthor will return again to the current storyline and how do you think how his personality will be when he have done so?

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twentyfive

He shouldn't any time soon unless "Superman" gets better. I also await Steel's return.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Madame_Mist

I think they're delaying it for some big event, sort of like what they're doing with the joker.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By The_Soverighn

@Madame_Mist said:

I think they're delaying it for some big event, sort of like what they're doing with the joker.

polo327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By polo327

I think he appeared in Teen Titans #1, it could have been accidental but if not it at least confirms that he's still around in the current timeline.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoggSaron

The writers of Superman are very constricted by Grant Morrison on Action Comics, who basically has dibs on all classic Superman villains. They can't be sure if Morrison has further plans with Lex that may contradict what they plan to write.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SandMan_

He should take a break and they should focus on other Superman villains.

SuperJimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperJimmy

I remember Scott lodbell said in the comic-con superman panel that he didn't have a plan for lex luthor initially when he did the 25 page proposal. Once he got the job, he has figured out a way to bring lex back, and that literally brought anxiety to the hall of DC. lex is going to come back with some new aspects we have never seen before, and I think it's gonna be much like the return of joker, only a bit bigger.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.