Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What villains are in superman new 52?

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hi im on issue 13 of superman new 52 and noticed that i havent seen any of his villains just weird aliens. I want to know what villains do appear later on in the series and if its worth reading. and same thing for action comics new 52

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Use the comicvine's wiki. It is great and very detailed there is a character section for its issue and the series as a whole, you will find all the villians there.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

From what I recall it has had the HIVE Queen, Hector Hammond, Lex Luthor, Parasite, Metallo (Unless that was one of the other books?), Helspont, Brainiac (kinda, still building up towards it, but his agents have appeared).. Uhm, that's all I remember now, except for a handful of new guys I hadn't seen before. These are in the Superman comics, I don't read Action Comics.

Most people dont like the Superman title, but I have enjoyed it since around the issue that had Anguish, I think it was 10-13, so it definetly picks up a bit from there in my opinion - so if you don't think it's horrible up to now you should keep reading.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@devinwifi: Also, to answer your question to Squalleon, you can click all the issues in the list here http://www.comicvine.com/superman-0-every-end-has-a-beginning/4000-358829/ and you'll see which characters are in each issue.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@squalleon: do you know how i can do that?

Search a series in the search bar. When you find it, click on it, to your right you will see a "Most character appearances", expand it and see all the characters. Or click on an issue since there is a character appearances section for its individual issue.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.