Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What Superman's flight would look like in a game (next gen)

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superguy1591

Skip to 8:48, maybe Rockstar should make a Superman game...even if their flight mechanics are terrible in GTAV.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The flying would be the easiest thing to get down IMO. One of the few things Superman Returns got right was the flying. Even the sound effects were satisfying, especially when you break the sound barrier.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@zaied said:

The flying would be the easiest thing to get down IMO. One of the few things Superman Returns got right was the flying. Even the sound effects were satisfying, especially when you break the sound barrier.

I actually kind of enjoyed the game in general, but the flight was incredible.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@zaied said:

I actually kind of enjoyed the game in general, but the flight was incredible.

I agree flying is the easy part. Also looking at the video, I got reminded that a good Superman game is very doable now.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I agree flying is the easy part. Also looking at the video, I got reminded that a good Superman game is very doable now.

Coming to you soon, SUPERMAN FLIGHT SIM! BECAUSE WE DUN GOOFED WAY TOO MANY TIMES TO GIVE YOU A FULL PRODUCT!

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Superguy1591

@squalleon: and the ability to create bigger maps than GTAV's map is possible with the PS4 and One.

You want a threat worthy of Superman? How about we release the Phantom Zone criminals or Darkseid invades?

New Gods and Kryptonians are a threat to Superman. Also, you can have Doomsday in the PZ story.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t really like how flying works in fifth GTA, but agree, it all can be accomplished.

Supes’ flying was done pretty good in SR game plus Batman’s gliding in Arkham Knight’s gameplay video looks like it’s only a step away from actual flying.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By dorukesin

I actually love playing Superman Returns,super speed was satisfying

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.