Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What stories do you want Superman/Batman to base itself on?

SHTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

As we all know Man of Steel took cues from several Superman stories such as:

1. The Man of Steel
    2. The Supergirl Saga
    3. Birthright
    4. All Star Superman
    5. Secret Origin
    6. Earth One

Whether they borrowed certain elements from them or adapted some of their quotes they all had a certain amount of influence on the film. With that on mind, which Superman, Batman or Superman/Batman stories would you want the next film to somewhat base itself on? Is there any phrase or moment in particular you'd like to see in the movie?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Pokeysteve

They NEEEEEED to showcase how well they get along like in Superman/Batman. Yeah they'll just be meeting but still. I want it! I want it!

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should be mistrustful of each other, but not fight. Maybe something like how they met in Byrne's Man of Steel. It should, certainly, not be a situation like their meeting in the animated series where Bats humiliates Supes with Kryptonite.

Avatar image for dtslanterncorps
    DTSLanternCorps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They NEEEEEED to showcase how well they get along like in Superman/Batman. Yeah they'll just be meeting but still. I want it! I want it!

^^ This

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Generations

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:

They should be mistrustful of each other, but not fight. Maybe something like how they met in Byrne's Man of Steel. It should, certainly, not be a situation like their meeting in the animated series where Bats humiliates Supes with Kryptonite.

Oh, you mean like how Supes humiliated Bat by LITERALLY pulling his ass out of the fire?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first issue of the new Superman/Batman comic. Lex Luthor: Man of Steel. Superman: TAS episode Knight TIme. And ill think of more.

Saapth89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saapth89

@deaditegonzo said:

The first issue of the new Superman/Batman comic. Lex Luthor: Man of Steel. Superman: TAS episode Knight TIme. And ill think of more.

Something similar to the new Superman/Batman stry would be hard to be made in a movie. Need something more ''catchy'' for this movie imo, i see the whole dc filmaking like a make or break each time.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An extreme version of the Dark Knight Returns where Batman takes a massive dump all over Superman and shows him who's boss. Then Batman proceeds to pimp slap that little b!tch boy scout and sends him into the kitchen where he belongs to make Batman his sandwiches at super speed.

SHTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

An extreme version of the Dark Knight Returns where Batman takes a massive dump all over Superman and shows him who's boss. Then Batman proceeds to pimp slap that little b!tch boy scout and sends him into the kitchen where he belongs to make Batman his sandwiches at super speed.

I should've expected someone to troll this thread, I just didn't expect for it to happen so soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shtr said:

@theocitylegend said:

I should've expected someone to troll this thread, I just didn't expect for it to happen so soon.

You have no sense of humor

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Earth one

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By SaintWildcard

@rdclip said:

and this is why I hate that damn animated series. It was run by Batfans, a conspiracy to bring Superman down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.