Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What other Superman villain will be working with Lex in BvS?

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

I personally think Metello would be a good choice or even Parasite.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, we have Lex Loser confirmed, so I think Metallo looks like next step – which not very pleasing for me. MOS gave best action scenes I ever saw in superhero movies, but battle with Batman and possibly Metallo… Let’s say I doubt that will surpass Supes vs Kryptonians (really, never understood why Supes having so much difficulties with classic Metallo – just melt his legs and arms with heat vision from distance, and cyborg done for).

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I think Metallo has been heavily rumored already and I think it's going to be him as well.

I like to see Metallo, Parasite, or maybe even Bizarro as an odd-ball choice. Hopefully in the 3rd movie, Brainiac or Doomsday appears

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shonen3

@lyrafay said:

Fuck Metallo. I want Parasite.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I've been waiting forever to see Braniac but Metallo is a good choice too, he'll give Supes fits lol

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CairoV

They will probably cast Bruce WIllis as Brainiac or something stupid.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

My bet is on Brainiac. Something where Lex discovers the Brainiac program while he's testing the left behind Kryptonian tech. I guess it also depends if this is going to be a MoS movie featuring Batman or if it's going to be a full on Batman & Superman movie. If it's a full on team up movie then the villain could be anyone. Lex and Joker could be interesting but it doesn't really give Superman someone to punch.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm hoping for someone new. Metallo or Bizarro would be cool as I could see Lex being behind them. Parasite could be created via LexCorp by accident so that'd be cool too.

@shonen3 said:

@lyrafay said:

Fuck Metallo. I want Parasite.

Watch the language please, this is a family friendly site. It will result in a ban (not a mod, just letting you know)

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

My mind says it's going to be Metallo. But my heart is hoping for Atomic Skull, with Mercy Graves as Lex's assistant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Parasite!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want the elite but it looks like that won't be happening.....sadly.....

So, in order, I want:

- Atomic Skull: He can give us a physical fight, along with some cool power variations like energy blast.

- Parasite: A fight against him will go completely different than what we saw in MoS. It would be interesting to see Superman fight a gradual losing battle

- Metallo: The kryptonite would be interesting, but I really don't even want kryptonite in this series anyways......

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My mind says it's going to be Metallo. But my heart is hoping for Atomic Skull, with Mercy Graves as Lex's assistant.

Would be cool, but you'll probably never see Atomic Skull in whatever this DC cinematic universe is.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@colanicole: True. But Atomic Skull is such an underrated villain and being in a movie would give him some nice exposure. And as buttersdaman000 said, having Metallo would require Kryptonite. And while it's a major part of the Superman mythos, the older movies just abused it so much that it eventually became tiresome whenever it appeared. That said I'm hoping Metallo doesn't show up, and tbh I wouldn't mind if the plot device rock never shows up in the DCCU. Mainstream audiences need to know that Kryptonite isn't the only thing that can hurt Superman.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

With Zod's body being left over from the end fight I see LexCorp swooping in and getting their hands on it in the attempt to clone it (New 52 Bizarro anyone?). I think Parasite or Metallo would make great on screen villains and would make for some interesting fights (just not sure how much more destruction Metropolis can handle lol).

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I wouldn't mind a new 52/red son superman-style Bizarro.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

Well, we have Lex Loser confirmed, so I think Metallo looks like next step – which not very pleasing for me. MOS gave best action scenes I ever saw in superhero movies, but battle with Batman and possibly Metallo… Let’s say I doubt that will surpass Supes vs Kryptonians (really, never understood why Supes having so much difficulties with classic Metallo – just melt his legs and arms with heat vision from distance, and cyborg done for).

I agree with this. The action scenes would hard to top. I would rather see Lobo than Metallo. Maybe they will do Cyborg-Zod (instead of cyborg superman). I would rather see Lobo or Cyborg-Zod over Metallo.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like Bizarro, but I suppose the fights between him and Supes would be too similar, visually, to the fights in MoS.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

Doomsday

Bizarro

Cyborg Superman

ClarkKent12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it may be Metallo, just because kryptonite hasn't been introduced yet to the MOS universe so using Metallo makes sense and also gives Bats a chance to save Supes.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Metallo would be my FAVORITE choice by far. Doomsday is my favorite Supes villain, but Metallo is one of my favorites as well, just below Luthor (My 2nd fave)

Martian81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Martian81

Being perfectly honest I think it should be a more dangerous foe than Zod, not in the sense that he wants to commit mass genocide , but two simple criteria 1.That he could in fact kill Superman 2.His presence would put the earth in jeopardy

As such I dont think Metallo fulfills both roles he fulfills the 1st but not the 2nd

The fact that Superman has allies in this film like Batman and WW also does play a factor..So for me the villain that would fulfill both roles would be

a.Parasite (if he is shown to be an engineered alien by Luthercorp whose task is to depower all the heroes before Lex sets to take over the world)

b.Brainiac ..This is likely if Luthercorp finds Kryptonian ships or the destroyed world engine and tries to reverse engineer the tech, with the nanotechnology defence system being Brainiac in raw form, so maybe Lex forms a humanoid suit out of that material and thereby creates a body for Brainiac

c.Bizzarro or Black Zero, but I think this would not be too different an idea from Zod being a Kryptonian level threat

d.Doomsday seems to be a villain more suited for a later film as I doubt Luthercorp have the brains to pull off such an advanced creation...unless option b Brainiac above goes it alone to create his own weapon .He could be capable if he is introduced in this sequel to make Doomsday for the next one

e. Vandal Savage is also a worthy candidate, especially since Lex is portrayed in a young form, maybe Vandal is actually funding Luthercorp(as he is much wealthier than Lex) and using him to his own ends.However apart from his immortality he is physically no match for Superman so as a muscle character i doubt they would face off..UNLESS we have an idea that Vandal ran area 51 in the cold war and captured Martian Manhunter and so Martian Manhunter is somehow blackmailed by Vandal to fight against superman...maybe Vandal promising to procure for him other alien lifeforms of Mars

Darkseid or Imperiex would not probably even deal with Lex so I think they are villains for the Justice League film

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.