Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What made you fall in love with superman?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

as a childit was the animated series.iremeber the episode where he saves an airplane. and as a young adult it was Allstar Superman.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

since i was a child i have always loved the concept of super heroes,maybe it is more correct to say i loved the superheroes in general:their powers,their costumes, their enemies..ecc..and i wathced batman the animated series (which is awseome even now), i watched spider-man and x-men's cartoons.....but with the time, not so much at all, i have started to love this character more than the others, maybe for his power-set at first but later it was because he embodies at the perfection the concept of the word "super-hero". That word will not be the same without Superman, he's just the most iconic fictional character ever made.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

The comics mostly. I loved the Shirt and Jeans period, which I wish had been longer. He was fun and a bit reckless but learning and eventually becoming a more refined. Smallville was a good show and I would have kept watching it but my family got deported and I couldnt watch the show anymore.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Also isnt this like the 100rh (exaggeration but I know there are multiple) of these posts. I guess I should expect less from other Superman fans.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was a little kid I had Superman IV: The Quest for Peace and the Max Fleisher Superman cartoons on VHS. Then when I was ten, the animated series began.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Superman the movie and the DCAU

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Christopher Reeve superman movies, and some episodes of TAS.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jeremy1989
    1. His kindness
    2. His generosity
    3. He sees the good in humanity

all in all, he's a good person.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

All-Star Superman for me....it finally dawned on me why people actually like this character.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

All those muscles :D

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

From the first episode I watched of his Animated Series (which was my first exposure to superheroes in the first place) I fell in love with the character and he's been my favourite ever since (although Hulk has creped up into the top spot on some occasions).

All those muscles :D

Don't forget that Hair, and the Chin and OMG that Smile!!!

*faints*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.