Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What issue did Kal-el fight Kal-L?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

The fight where they broke reality....what book is that in? An if I read infinite crisis what all do I need to read??

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it was the number 5-6 after the death of Lois Lane if earth 2

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SOG7dc
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite Crisis now that i think about it it was rather the #5 since the six is more Conner Kemts vs Superboy Prime

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarcosVergara14

Yeah i guess but is has more sense if you read at les 3 and 4

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't superman state in another book that it was only cause reality was already in a fragile state?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

@sog7dc: If you're interested, there's also a tie in issue where the Kal-El and Kal-L fight is expanded upon massively. Not only is the fight scene extended but there's a great reality swap where both Supermen experience visions of the other's life and try to change the final fates of both worlds but fail. It's a great read or at least, it would be a great read for me were it not for the fact that the tie in issue is in French so I can't understand a word of it.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@youmessinwithme:

Do you know which book?

know i don't i've seen the scan posted on CV before i might have it saved but i'm not sure.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

@sog7dc: If you're interested, there's also a tie in issue where the Kal-El and Kal-L fight is expanded upon massively. Not only is the fight scene extended but there's a great reality swap where both Supermen experience visions of the other's life and try to change the final fates of both worlds but fail. It's a great read or at least, it would be a great read for me were it not for the fact that the tie in issue is in French so I can't understand a word of it.

The tie-in is in FRENCH? Or was the issue you read just in french?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SOG7dc

It's probably Superman's greatest feat of damage output so it's a wonder it isn't used more frequently in battle forums

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@sog7dc: I think the breaking reality with their punches came from two alternate Supermen meeting and making contact with each other as opposed to each Superman having the power to break reality with their punches. The circumstances of this fight also exacerbated the conflict too.

@lvenger said:

If you're interested, there's also a tie in issue where the Kal-El and Kal-L fight is expanded upon massively. Not only is the fight scene extended but there's a great reality swap where both Supermen experience visions of the other's life and try to change the final fates of both worlds but fail. It's a great read or at least, it would be a great read for me were it not for the fact that the tie in issue is in French so I can't understand a word of it.

The tie-in is in FRENCH? Or was the issue you read just in french?

The issue I read was in French. My family was on holiday in France many years ago and my dad bought it for me if I remember correctly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.