Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What is the Doomsday battle gonna do to Superman?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..teaser at the back of my Green Lantern comic of a picture with Superman looking more like the Hulk/Thing next to WW. It says "In order to battle Doomsday Superman is forced to use an incredible amount of power. How does this change the MOS...and what of the physical changes that threaten to turn Superman into something truly horrifying".

What the heck?? Do you think he sun dips to beat DD and it all goes a bit wrong like it did in All Star Superman?? I am intruiged by all this!!

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope I think he starts to become a doomsday....whitch is not a very interesting idea to me.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blade_R

Is that like a teaser for the DOOMED #1 comic coming out on the 14th? Can you post what you're talking about? I haven't seen it.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

I don't have a scan or anything, I was just reading the last page of my Green Lantern copy for this month where they advertise "Doomed" and wondered what the heck was gonna happen to Superman!

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SanoHibiki

@blade_r said:

Is that like a teaser for the DOOMED #1 comic coming out on the 14th? Can you post what you're talking about? I haven't seen it.

No Caption Provided

Also, AC #31 solicit:

The SUPERMAN: DOOMED epic continues! Superman barely survived his battle with Doomsday and now realizes that his wounds are not healing. Not only that, but he’s suffering disturbing physical and emotional side effects. He is changing…and the newly enlisted Men of S.T.E.E.L. – Metallo, Ghost Soldier, Atomic Skull and Steel – are about to find out into what!

New-52 Doomsday was shown doing some freaky things with Earth animals – assimilating them or something like. Maybe he gonna “infest” Superman with some DNA-rebuilding virus or something like that.

@z3ro180 said:

Nope I think he starts to become a doomsday....whitch is not a very interesting idea to me.

A little bit from Pak:

Q: It seems superman is changing into doomsday monster or something similar, and I hope thats not all and will not take long, because that kind of story is not so appealing.

A: People also said we shouldn’t shoot the Hulk into space. ;-)

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

No Caption Provided

Also, AC #31 solicit:

The SUPERMAN: DOOMED epic continues! Superman barely survived his battle with Doomsday and now realizes that his wounds are not healing. Not only that, but he’s suffering disturbing physical and emotional side effects. He is changing…and the newly enlisted Men of S.T.E.E.L. – Metallo, Ghost Soldier, Atomic Skull and Steel – are about to find out into what!

New-52 Doomsday was shown doing some freaky things with Earth animals – assimilating them or something like. Maybe he gonna “infest” Superman with some DNA-rebuilding virus or something like that.

@z3ro180 said:

A little bit from Pak:

Q: It seems superman is changing into doomsday monster or something similar, and I hope thats not all and will not take long, because that kind of story is not so appealing.

A: People also said we shouldn’t shoot the Hulk into space. ;-)

Oh man lol I cant lie and pretend that doesn't look epic! Its like he got a werewolf inspired doomsday virus (since he got hurt by him he slowly becomes a similar being) I have a feeling a lot of the more hardcore fans might not like it but im pumped about it lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want superman to lose to doomsday. Otherwise doomsday shouldn't exist.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Lol same, if it wasn't for doomsday being able to whoop his a** I would have never liked him.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@jayc1324 said:

Lol same, if it wasn't for doomsday being able to whoop his a** I would have never liked him.

Yeah its gotta be said that If superman can beat doomsday, he sort of loses his reason to exist!

Having said that people forget that in DOS Doomsday didn't beat Superman. Sure Supes "died" but so did Doomsday and Superman said his last words after DD was Ko'd.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

Oh man lol I cant lie and pretend that doesn't look epic! Its like he got a werewolf inspired doomsday virus (since he got hurt by him he slowly becomes a similar being) I have a feeling a lot of the more hardcore fans might not like it but im pumped about it lmao

My first thought was “Amazon beauty and the Kryptonian beast”, second thought – dat hips (New-52 Supes is a lucky guy). And yeah, can’t wait for this event.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

My first thought was “Amazon beauty and the Kryptonian beast”, second thought – dat hips (New-52 Supes is a lucky guy). And yeah, can’t wait for this event.

Lol true, I was thinking "damn WW got some nice lookin thighs n hips now' lmao

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Supposedly there's a 'Doomsday virus' of sorts and when Superman beats DD this time, he slowly becomes Doomsday as a result.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super roids.

Avatar image for superlightning123
    Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.