What happened in "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow"?

#1 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading it and I'm extremely confused on the ending, what was it trying to imply?

#2 Edited by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

I just finished reading it and I'm extremely confused on the ending, what was it trying to imply?

That...

spoilers

Superman didnt died, he just used the gold Kryptonite to remove his own powers and be human and that he married Lois Lane and had a son with superpowers

what exactly is the confusion?

#3 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@arnoldoaad: I figured it was something like that, but I wasn't exactly sure so it was bothering me.

#4 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Was kinda' meant to be suicideish seeming, though Krypto had better scenes he died like a true hardcore pimp.

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Curt Swan's art is so awesome. Dated now of course but it was a milestone back in his day.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: dame it krypto whay are you so awesome. Also to this day you display picture is still the creppest thing ive seen :P

#7 Posted by Wolfrazer (6456 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:

@turoksonofstone: dame it krypto whay are you so awesome. Also to this day you display picture is still the creppest thing ive seen :P

Its because hes Krypto! Now that hes back in the New 52, hope he gets a bigger role.
#8 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@arnoldoaad: I figured it was something like that, but I wasn't exactly sure so it was bothering me.

The ending is like the one in the dark knight rises and inception. Its supposed to let you decide the ending for yourself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.