What do you get when you mix Smallville with Cap and Hulk

#1 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty good IMO. I'll watch it.

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting. Don't think I'll watch it, but it looks interesting. By the way, HOW does this relate to Superman at all?

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

I will probably watch the first episode of this series, and see if it is good

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh could be good.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What..the?

#6 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

........Kristen Kreuk immortalized as lana lang apparently,i dont get the cap reference.

#7 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Sold....

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateSMfan: lol. well they did try to create a "super soldier" and that screams captain america. and if anyone watched the first few seasons of smallville, this is exaxtly what the show would be about. lana lang gets into danger and clark kent goes to save her. When she said you're kinda like a superhero i got goosebumps cos it reminded me of smallville. LOL

#9 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people just don't know how to make previews. I won't bother.

#10 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: aah i get it now thx!! n ya that you're like a superhero part screams smallville lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.