What did you think Of JL#10 and Graves (SPOILERS)

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

For me i liked it, it was good but a bit short. Ithink the fight between graves and the league could have been a bit longer but still end up in the JL loseing. I was a bit wouried on how they were going to have graves fight Supes since he is there most powerful member but thankfully it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be but still the fight if you can call it that was short but sweet. As for the character of Graves i have really like how Johns is building up the character when reading on how looks like he does and gaining his powers is cool and you really get a sence of just how much he hates the league.

#2 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

it sucked.

#3 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated the fact that even after 5 yrs the team doesnt kno alot about each other, that was the only crappy part for me n yeah it cldv been longer...n this caught my attention..in action comics issue 10 batman mentions infront of the league that supes is a journalist,n this takes place 5 yrs ago..see i kno one of the reasons for the new 52 was to get rid of that load of continuity the writers faced,but come on atleast don't screw with the current one......

#4 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it,

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12402 posts) - - Show Bio

Has it gotten any better since the first issue?

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Meh. But Superman in the Superman Title should be written like this. A serious Superman that doesn't take shiet from anyone.

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: exactly The Supes in JL and AC reminds me alot of the old superman pre new 52 but from what ive read of the solo seris he is serius but hes just off in some ways.

#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: ...What? What about Pre-Flashpoint Superman?
#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: JL and AC supes reminds me of Pre-flashpouint supes.

#10 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Has it gotten any better since the first issue?

It has gotten better... its just not great, either. I think the best to put is that it simply isn't as good as it should be.

#11 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:

@SandMan_: JL and AC supes reminds me of Pre-flashpouint supes.

....I don't see the resemblance.
#12 Posted by The Stegman (22741 posts) - - Show Bio

It was...decent, I think after all this time though, they would at least get to know each other better, and also, it kinda irked me how easily the League got taken down, but hey, they'll probably rebound next issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.