Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What changes would you make to The Newer 52 Superman

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
    planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Coming Soon there will be a dc comics event titled Convergence it will automatically reset the dc universe erasing all canon from pre-crisis, post-crisis/pre-zero hour, post zero hour/infinite crisis, post-infinite crisis/pre-52, and new-52 timeline.

It'll start its all new reboot off by giving its flagship superhero, the one and only man of steel, the last son of krypton: SUPERMAN A NEW SERIES!

Most people will classify Superman Comics as "Unoriginal, Boring, Grotesque, Nauseating, Repetitive, Trash, Messy, Nonsense"

If you were one of the writers in charge of maxing this character appear somewhat appealing what would you do and what changes would you make?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I don't think Convergence is supposed to be a N52 style reboot.

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
    planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think Convergence is supposed to be a N52 style reboot.

IT'S NOT A N52 STYLE REBOOT

Because its worse than a n52 style reboot

n52 = best comics ever

pn52 = worst comics ever

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not a reboot but I wouldn't change anything now that he has a new costume.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4: yup. They are just adding some older characters I believe and removing the new 52 banner from the covers of all the books

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been said countless times,that it isn't a reboot

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wouldn't change anything. He's fine. In fact he's awesome.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I wouldn't change anything. He's fine. In fact he's awesome.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Just an opinion mate. I know you'd like to see it changed and ripped apart and thats fine but I really, really don't want anything to change. Let's put it this way, if I wanna go back in time and read some Pre New 52 superman nuggets I can do that. If I want some awesome stories from the last 3 or 4 years I can pick up the New 52. Just my two pennies.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Lvenger

@soldierofel said:

@lvenger: Just an opinion mate. I know you'd like to see it changed and ripped apart and thats fine but I really, really don't want anything to change. Let's put it this way, if I wanna go back in time and read some Pre New 52 superman nuggets I can do that. If I want some awesome stories from the last 3 or 4 years I can pick up the New 52. Just my two pennies.

Only a limited selection of awesome stories from the last few years though. Superman comics have only just become more balanced and better to read compared to the years of the c*** Superman run, disjointed Action Comics run after Morrison left as well as Unchained's delays. Considering that you say you're a longtime Superman fan like me, perhaps even longer if you're a more mature adult, I don't see how you can prefer New 52 Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I've always said that I don't prefer either. I can see the advantages of Pre New 52 and the New 52. I love them both equally. I don't presume to lecture you on your likes and dislikes because if we all liked the same thing it would be rather boring. So yes you can continue your crusade saying that New 52 is ruining the core of the character and this, that and the other. But I just sit back and enjoy whatever's being given. I've loved each New 52 TPB for superman i've brought and I constantly reread them. Like I said just my preference. And I don't think I'm older than you mate, no offence. Lol. And I still haven't read Unchained yet but I think I'm holding back because of Synder's writing. Not a big fan. But I'll get round to it sooner or later.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..thought this post would generate some controversy!! Not disappointed. Well, I am a VERY mature (in age, not attitude lol) Superman fan and I have to say there haven't been (IMO) a whole load of great superman books in recent years. In too many books he has been portrayed as a short tempered reactionary idiot. I did enjoy Greg Pak's action comics run from 25-31 immensely and thought Unchained was ok, but am not currently reading a Superman book. I have just bought, finally, a copy of Birthright by Mark Waid and for me that is how to write a Superman book. Some great stuff was written between 2000 and the New 52 reboot.

That said, each to their own, so If you like the New 52 stuff good for you..

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would nerf him a great deal and impart some personality to him because right now Superman's got the wits of a lemon that's been sucked dry. I would like to see him smile more, a smile can go a long a way towards endearing a character to it's readership. I would also devote more screen time to his private life and relationships.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By UltimateSMfan

@foamborn said:

I would nerf him a great deal and impart some personality to him because right now Superman's got the wits of a lemon that's been sucked dry. I would like to see him smile more, a smile can go a long a way towards endearing a character to it's readership. I would also devote more screen time to his private life and relationships.

Basically his humanity right...We used to get all this^ 4 years ago ;)

Also, ditto, except for maybe the nurfing part.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

This plus a few other things. I would put him and Lois back together. I would end Edge's ownership of the Planet. As his personality I would make be personable. The type of guy that would great to have a beer with.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: alright thanks because i did not want another reboot

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FoamBorn

@ultimatesmfan said:

Yeah Superman's a full-time superhero nowadays but I find that Superman's best as an ordinary man first and Superhero on the side. And I would just bring Superman down to Wonder Woman and Aquaman's level, perhaps just a little bit above so he can still be considered the greatest hero in the world without totally dwarfing his colleagues the way he does now.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would keep him with wonder women , maybe make him more of a universal hero.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetcaptainamerica:

Where did you read that DC is gonna do a total reboot?

From what I've read, Convergence, is only supposed to bring about new facts that were up until now unknown and to, in a way, bring closure to timelines that were left with many unanswered questions.

I really hope there's no real full blown reboot, it's too early, and would make the most current changes in the major comics look like a bad joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b01667a4f83
    deactivated-64b01667a4f83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

@ultimatesmfan said:

Yeah Superman's a full-time superhero nowadays but I find that Superman's best as an ordinary man first and Superhero on the side. And I would just bring Superman down to Wonder Woman and Aquaman's level, perhaps just a little bit above so he can still be considered the greatest hero in the world without totally dwarfing his colleagues the way he does now.

He's Superman. He's meant to dwarf everyone.

There would be no point for Superman to come to earth if you already have home-grown Supermans.

Making him 'just a little bit above' is trying to skate by on a technicality without actually making him impressive in any way.

-

On topic:

Personally, I find Superman's at his best when he's standing among the bodies of his tragically fallen comrades and fighting unstoppable Mongul type threats, the only thing saving the world from destruction. I don't need Superman to play at preacher, I don't need for him pretend preaching morality is what makes him a hero, like I can't just read pamphlets for that; he's a man of action, not words. I just need for him to be the hyper-masculine charismatic superman with a noble heart and soul who kicks colossal ass in levels other people can't even comprehend that he's meant to be. I need him to be saving the world. That's what makes me happy.

All the trivial 'oh-I'm-just-a-farmboy' stuff comes after, and in his Clark Kent life, to emphasise that this uber-dude is human at heart. I'm a simple man, with simple tastes.

They need to remember that Clark Kent and Superman are two different things. Superman might be Clark Kent, but Clark Kent mild-mannered reporter is his disguise (or perhaps it would be better to say it's Clark Kent's disguise). I swear, half the time Superman's just as much of a pussy as mild-mannered Clarkie.

Say no to Damsel-in-Distress Superman.

It's about catharsis. The reason STAS Superman was so bland because he was the same all the time, and there was no personal dramatic conflict. We never got to see Lois discovering the Superman within the coward, contrasting the weakest wimpiest person on the planet with the strongest manliest person on the planet; he was just the same uninteresting person all the time, and I was hardly surprised she barely seemed interested even in Superman. No wonder Batman nicked her so easily.

And I want to see girls being thrown at him left and right clinging off his arms like he's Conan. (And I want to see Maxima somewhere in there. She's a babe. Superman should be the only dude in the cosmos good enough for an evil space super-princess.)

I want to see him take on threats that are way out of his league and class, and still kick their asses with the power of science and being a badass.

I think that'd be a good start.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i honestly would like him to be less sanctimonious but thats just me.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

@ultimatesmfan said:

There would be no point for Superman to come to earth if you already have home-grown Supermans.

Making him 'just a little bit above' is trying to skate by on a technicality without actually making him impressive in any way.

-

On topic:

Personally, I find Superman's at his best when he's standing among the bodies of his tragically fallen comrades and fighting unstoppable Mongul type threats, the only thing saving the world from destruction. I don't need Superman to play at preacher, I don't need for him pretend preaching morality is what makes him a hero, like I can't just read pamphlets for that; he's a man of action, not words. I just need for him to be the hyper-masculine charismatic superman with a noble heart and soul who kicks colossal ass in levels other people can't even comprehend that he's meant to be. I need him to be saving the world. That's what makes me happy.

All the trivial 'oh-I'm-just-a-farmboy' stuff comes after, and in his Clark Kent life, to emphasise that this uber-dude is human at heart. I'm a simple man, with simple tastes.

They need to remember that Clark Kent and Superman are two different things. Superman might be Clark Kent, but Clark Kent mild-mannered reporter is his disguise (or perhaps it would be better to say it's Clark Kent's disguise). I swear, half the time Superman's just as much of a pussy as mild-mannered Clarkie.

Say no to Damsel-in-Distress Superman.

It's about catharsis. The reason STAS Superman was so bland because he was the same all the time, and there was no personal dramatic conflict. We never got to see Lois discovering the Superman within the coward, contrasting the weakest wimpiest person on the planet with the strongest manliest person on the planet; he was just the same uninteresting person all the time, and I was hardly surprised she barely seemed interested even in Superman. No wonder Batman nicked her so easily.

And I want to see girls being thrown at him left and right clinging off his arms like he's Conan. (And I want to see Maxima somewhere in there. She's a babe. Superman should be the only dude in the cosmos good enough for an evil space super-princess.)

I want to see him take on threats that are way out of his league and class, and still kick their asses with the power of science and being a badass.

I think that'd be a good start.

I think you hit the nail on the head , Superman being a leader and proud to be one. No second guessing himself , Maybe to Diana his other half but never to those he is trying to lead and guide. This shows weakness and a leader does not do that.

Have him learn things fast to take on challenges before him.

Even have a weapon and armor he uses in times when he just has to get in deep and fight the good fight.

Show him truly learn and grow as the threats come up.

This would make a truly epic story.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel said:

My thoughts exactly, I love what they have done with New 52 Superman, they fixed what didn't work, and kept what did, and essentially made him the best version of himself. Although IDK about the new costume, the Jim Lee design was so perfect, not sure why they're replacing it (at least the new look resembles it).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree with that. I've seen the new costume and I don't really see any differences. The previous one Jim Lee designed was awesome. As a lifelong Superman fan, I adored the pre 52 superman and as I said I can always go back and read the epic stories he had. But now I've got even more fun with New 52. I can live with that.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please no more Lois Drama thats been over done and one reason I stopped reading Superman. I mean you can buy old issues for Lois Drama anything from dating Lex to dating batman to some homeless guy on the street.

Please no more Lois growing pains she has been over used she even became wonder women once.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: Exactly, so long as a character is in character, I'm happy. If someone doesn't prefers a specific version specifically, then just go back and read that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Discard Johns trash arc and ignore everything he did.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

That sounded mean, but that ending he gave me was annoying. I would have preferred a meh ending where nothing interesting happens honestly. As for what I would like

-I want a writer to go back and flesh out the SM/WW relationship a bit more. While I don't hate how Johns did it, I can't argue that the way it started wasn't a bit weak. When I saw the previews I thought Tomasi was gonna do a flash back to their first meet and flesh it out. He did a flash back but hasn't really done anything with it since or explained how they could get together after that rough moment.

-Keep the Superbeard.... FOREVER

-Actually work on the blogger aspect. Soule did stuff with it and Pak's After-Doomed issue did too, but there were more possibilities that could have been explored but it was a part of his life that was underused and feels pointless because of it. But yeah, thanks to Johns this seems pointless to talk about

For the most part I'm happy. I wish Pak stays on this book a lot longer and holds the reigns when it comes to events. I enjoy Doomed but the Lobdell stuff was bad.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's supposed to dwarf the others but the others aren't supposed to be dwarfed by him so how do you solve this conundrum? Move Superman to a separate world where he can be the manliest and bone all the women in the world. In a shared Universe with lots of other Superheroes, Superman can't just impinge on everybody's space.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

@supermudz said:

Superman's supposed to dwarf the others but the others aren't supposed to be dwarfed by him so how do you solve this conundrum? Move Superman to a separate world where he can be the manliest and bone all the women in the world. In a shared Universe with lots of other Superheroes, Superman can't just impinge on everybody's space.

Well if the story sells , sell it it is about money and that is the bottom line.

How many heroes have faded away not because they were not great heroes but because nobody cared to read them.

So some place out in hero limbo is a great hero , but nobody cared to read about that great hero.

Most hero books are in a world alone anyway for how many times did you see any heroes other then Thor save the day In the GOT arc or Iron Man story arc or Caption America or even the Hulk. How many times does Firestorm share a page with another hero unless it is in the JL.

If I remember right does not Mastro kill all the heroes even Thor in the future arc with him?

So I mean no matter how you slice it in the comic of each hero lay a story only meant for them.

The flash shows this , Superman has this as well and almost all of the Xmen seem to show a bleak future for mankind.

But people still argue about the law of comics , of when , where , why what and how. Instead of just enjoying a story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:
    @supermudz said:

There is no conundrum. Even heroes are meant to be dwarfed by him. He’s the ‘hero of heroes’. It was emphasises his bad-assery, and his legitimacy as a leader, that even other heroes look up to him.

(EDIT: He's the primary power fantasy, and he holds the number 1 spot. It means he is (or typically is) the literary lion. Compromising his appeal for relative 'secondary characters' is foolish. Batman currently holds that spot, unspoken, which is why he's now getting the first dibs on appeal, and he's not even Superman.)

He's Superman, he's mythologically dominant. He's assumed to be omnipotent and world-dominating by the general public anyway. Fans spend crap-loads of their time just trying to explain why he doesn't just omnibliterate and take over the cosmos.There's no real advantage to pretend it isn't so.

He doesn't have to 'impinge on anyone's space', and I don't even know what that space would be; nor should it be taken an insult that he (not necessarily) dominates wherever he goes. He should probably be considered a prop in other people's stories, a cosmic background figure, something for them to contrast themselves against or look up to (there's no rules, I'm just spit-balling). But he doesn't even have to show up in their stories at all.

(EDIT: And you can play it any way you like for drama. Not everyone needs to be impressed or intimidated. But he does need to have that general presence, if you know what I mean. Well, you shouldn't need to force it. Just make him very, very good at his job, keep him super, and write it naturally. No-one needs to be compromised. If he's over-shadowing people, and it's a problem, then just get him out of the room.)

Being dwarfed by him, in his presence, isn’t a slight on them. Anymore than infinitely powerful Spectre dwarfing Superman is a slight on him. It's character drama.

It’s what Superman exists for. He's the Big Cape. They already say he's the big gun, they just need to make sure they write him like a big gun.

@arthurkerr:

Oh, and thanks! Sorry bud, I keep forgetting to reply.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Leave Ma Kent alive. No reason for her to be dead, and it only takes away from the character imo.
    • Have his costume changed (no collar at least), and have it made by his mother out of his blanket, not armor. Him having armor takes away from the character, and I think his mom making his costume is awesome. Still no trunks though.
    • Have his personality be more in line with the Pre52 version
    • The relationship with wonder woman would have happened, but would have been much briefer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see Superman Family Adventures continue. Very charming & engaging. I would have thought it would be an easy sell. Wonder why it was cancelled.

Which makes me think, maybe it is an idea if half the time (only half the time!), Superman's comic was more light-hearted and whimsical. It'd probably be a lot easier to write stories in that respect, as well, considering Clark Kent / Superman is an extraordinarily subtle and complex character in himself (if not a little schizo), compared to most other characters (you know, since he's psychologically normal). He gets called upon for extraordinary and hard-core duty, but a lot of the time it's a basically omnipotent dude using his powers to make people happy, and the world a better place. Maybe his comic should break away from the tone of the others in that respect, and establish a more generally pleasant atmosphere, of family and various. His drama is primarily about people, anyhow (and a contrast; of Clark Kent vs light-hearted Superdad vs Superman on Serious Business). Just a thought, though! Nobody panic.

(Note to self: Catch up on Superman titles.)

Which makes me think it's be pretty cool if Genndy Tartakovsky did a Superman Family Adventures tv series. I'd watch it. And I wouldn't be ashamed.

I don't mind about the rest of the costume so much (he did always look a little naked around the neck, so I get it), but I think the red undies are awesome. And I think Superman is the kind of dude who'd do it just because it's funny, and who's gonna tell him he can't? He'll rock alone if he has to.

(Edited for clarity.)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see Superman Family Adventures continue. Very charming & engaging. I would have thought it would be an easy sell. Wonder why it was cancelled.

Which makes me think, maybe it is an idea if half the time (only half the time!), Superman's comic was more light-hearted and whimsical. It'd probably be a lot easier to write stories in that respect, as well, considering Clark Kent / Superman is an extraordinarily subtle and complex character in himself (if not a little schizo). He gets called upon for extraordinary and hard-core duty, but a lot of the time it's a basically omnipotent dude using his powers to make people happy, and the world a better place. Maybe his comic should break away from the tone of the others in that respect, and establish a more generally pleasant atmosphere, of family and various. His drama is primarily about people, anyhow (and a contrast; of Clark Kent vs light-hearted Superdad vs Superman on Serious Business). Just a thought, though! Nobody panic.

(Note to self: Catch up on Superman titles.)

Which makes me think it's be pretty cool if Genndy Tartakovsky did a Superman Family Adventures tv series. I'd watch it. And I wouldn't be ashamed.

I don't mind about the rest of the costume so much (he did always look a little naked around the neck, so I get it), but I think the red undies are awesome. And I think Superman is the kind of dude who'd do it just because it's funny, and who's gonna tell him he can't? He'll rock alone if he has to.

(Edited for clarity.)

please for love of god no more....Did we not get that in Lois and clark or something like that with the cheesy fighting and the very bad Lex Luther that I wished would just die already.

On a good note no other hero as in the show and wow was it just bad.

So light hearted Superman sounds good untill you see Father Knows Best and you think. Hmmmm lets just keep that as the show for all fathers to know best on.

No offense when I think of Superman I want a hero that shows all others hows it is done , both in battle and in life.

How to relax after fighting to how to throw down when it is time to open that can.

Plus how to handle life when it tosses curves your way , from the small time problems to the really big issues of the loss of a love one.

Superman leading by example and proving life is a battle for even the likes of him.

The question you have to ask yourself is do we want a character that is deeper then before. The one in Superman/Wonder Women is that character with depth and courage and a future that is nothing short of great.

Do we want mud puddle deep or do we want cosmic ocean deep and have the stories that could only challenge ones mind to the task of being so much more.

Can we handle a Superman of tomorrow , the true Tomorrow Man.

From a planet that had been to the edge of our tomorrow and his fortes is a reflection of such a place.

To a love life that is demanding of the man and them myth.

Wonder Women is the character that is all women in the world , she is the hero of heroes.

She is up to the task. The question is can they do justice to the story.

Can they show us villains with depth as well , a people that can grow , a universe able to be explored. How do you cope when the box is taken away and the world simply happens around you for that much space exist in the box that is the potential of Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No offense when I think of Superman I want a hero that shows all others hows it is done , both in battle and in life.

So do I. I didn't think I was being clear enough. It's not really something that can be conveyed through text.

What I'm saying is that Superman's universe is pretty broad, and I don't need to see him being angsty all the time. I'd like seeing some easily read, charming, pleasant stories to break up the darkness, and madness, and all that sort of thing. And if you don't want Superman having that, then they should just continue doing Superman Family Adventures, and that can be Superman oasis.

That's basically it. I didn't mean take away heroic drama and replace it with soap opera crap. It's why I said don't panic. I knew people would assume the very worst interpretation.

Did we not get that in Lois and clark or something like that with the cheesy fighting and the very bad Lex Luther that I wished would just die already.

Hah! I've never watched that. Okay, maybe I'm resurrecting some old demons here. Let me just cover back over that grave for you. Let this all be just a memory...

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By arthurkerr

So do I. I didn't think I was being clear enough. It's not really something that can be conveyed through text.

What I'm saying is that Superman's universe is pretty broad, and I don't need to see him being angsty all the time. I'd like seeing some easily read, charming, pleasant stories to break up the darkness, and madness, and all that sort of thing. And if you don't want Superman having that, then they should just continue doing Superman Family Adventures, and that can be Superman oasis.

That's basically it. I didn't mean take away heroic drama and replace it with soap opera crap. It's why I said don't panic. I knew people would assume the very worst interpretation.

Did we not get that in Lois and clark or something like that with the cheesy fighting and the very bad Lex Luther that I wished would just die already.

Hah! I've never watched that. Okay, maybe I'm resurrecting some old demons here. Let me just cover back over that grave for you. Let this all be just a memory...

Ok I see your point and yes , I agree lol.

Some really good get to know them vibes if done well.

The world needs all things in a great story to make it truly work out. Funny moments and sad and adventurous take my breath away sights that you can only get in Superman and Star Trek , or maybe the Silver Surfer.

I see where your coming from not a father knows best but a work that has every walk of life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was really digging Morrison's golden age style superman, so if I can get more of that then I'll be happy. It really fit with the investigative journalist Clark Kent. Honestly Morrison's early run on action comics was the best arc Superman has had so far in the new 52. The only one that has come close so far in my opinion is John's current run on Superman.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Most people will classify Superman Comics as "Unoriginal, Boring, Grotesque, Nauseating, Repetitive, Trash, Messy, Nonsense"" You try too hard, dude.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.