What are your two favorite versions of the man of steel?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

For me i really like the new 52 superman cause i liked the the first arc of action comics and i love the justice league and from what i have read from the superman title i like him i think his power are roughly at the same level as they were before but they havent really gave him a big bad to solo yet any way i think for this version there is a lot of potensial for him to be better than the last one. My second favorite has to b the Christopher Reevesuperman cause i all ways wathced those movies as a kid and loved them. So what are yours.

#2 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis. I like the power lever of Pre-Crisis and the personality and just about everything else of Post-Crisis the most.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

The one where he's dead and the one where he's dying.

*Waits for Primm*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.