Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18936 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

well about superman and...

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By T.M.O.E.

i was thinking of what i consider to be a rather cool ( in my own perspective ) way to off supes

the plan would involve getting him to sit down and enjoy a full dinner what one would expect on thanksgiving
    and lace his meal(s) with kryptonite measuring out of course a proportionate amount of the green k into each dish he would eat lacing the stuff into the food which at the end of the course he would have eaten enough kryptonite to kill him

Yet i thought to myself hasn't this been done before? ( due to my lack of superman trivia knowledge ), Or has anything similar to this been attempted on him?,do you think this would work? and finally if this hasnt been done is it a good idea??

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Erik

It wouldn't work because he can feel the kryptonite as soon as he is near it. So he wouldn't chow down it.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Light
    erik said:
    "It wouldn't work because he can feel the kryptonite as soon as he is near it. So he wouldn't chow down it."
    not all types
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Erik

The one that kills him, he feels.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.