Untitled Superman's new movie

#1 Posted by Kyriakos (164 posts) - - Show Bio

We all hope that a new movie of Superman will come up. So. if there will be a new movie i would like to see Tom Welling as Superman and not Brandon Routh.

What do you say?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
I like Tom Welling actually... but many people say he looks too young to play Superman
#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

No, definitely not, He looks like a kid. Superboy, okay, Superman, no way.

#4 Posted by NightFang (9810 posts) - - Show Bio

They need someone older and looks like Superman.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Cant be too much older... Tom Welling is 30 years old
#6 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I want there to be a big a$$ brawl to beak out between Superman and villain that can actually go toe to toe physically with him. Darkseid, Doomsday, Metallo, just somebody!

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The WeatherMan said:
"I want there to be a big a$$ brawl to beak out between Superman and villain that can actually go toe to toe physically with him. Darkseid, Doomsday, Metallo, just somebody!"
True Indeed...
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a villain that ain't Luthor for a change

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I want a villain that ain't Luthor for a change"
Exactly... I am getting tired of his Bald Headed Azz...

lol
#10 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha yeah, I am too. I want like a big brawl across the entire metropolis and not like a lame kind of fight like in Iron Man. At least a grudge match with buildings collapsing and earthquaking for at least 15 minutes. That would be awesome.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The WeatherMan said:
"Haha yeah, I am too. I want like a big brawl across the entire metropolis and not like a lame kind of fight like in Iron Man. At least a grudge match with buildings collapsing and earthquaking for at least 15 minutes. That would be awesome."
That Would Be Cool
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind Luthor, provided he's done right for once. No more silver age stuff, that age is gone.

And I want another villain who can be a physical challenge to Supes, like Metallo.

#13 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Who said I wanted another Superman movie......boring.!

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Well a New Superman Movie with New Villians would be Awesome  !
#15 Edited by superzboy (25 posts) - - Show Bio

they both brandon something and tom willings make superman look gay  and i feel like they need a super villian like dooms day or something not no weak lex luther

#16 Posted by Kyriakos (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Welling is 31 years old and Brandon Routh is 29.

Now, i think that Tom deserves a chance to prove himself.

After all Christopher Reeve was the one that said that he is the ideal new Superman when he ttok up Smallville

#17 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Routh looks more like superman
Its just his suit in that movie was all kindas of wrong and crap

Welling is well I dont know maybe but If Routh will do it why change it he did fine its just the movie was written bad.

#18 Posted by CaptHowdy (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, and have you seen Tom Welling with his scraggly beard n stuff?  Look like he belongs being cast in the Hills Have Eyes or Deliverance!  The show (Smallville) is just trying to keep him looking as young as possible to maintain the Superboy story....he can look like a grown up any day.

#19 Posted by RedGhostman (104 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't be a movie if Tom was superman. It would probably just a "continuation" of smallville, and wouldn't be called "Superman and the bluh blablablah," and would be called "Metropolis" or something. Tom does look too young. Enough of Brandon(or movie).

Wasn't this discussion supposed to be about a title?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.