Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Top Superman Villains

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Top Superman Villains (13 votes)

Lex Luthor 69%
    General Zod 62%
    Brainiac 62%
    Bizarro 31%
    Metallo 23%
    Parasite 23%
    Toyman 23%
    Prankster 8%
    Livewire 15%
    Ultraman 23%
    Ursa 8%
    Faora 15%
    Non 8%
    Nam-Ek 8%
    Jax-Ur 8%
    Cyborg Superman 15%
    Mongul 23%
    Terra Man 8%
    Bruno Manheim 8%
    Intergang 8%
    Mongal 8%
    Doomsday 54%
    Maxima 8%
    H'El 15%
    Black Zero 8%
    Superboy Prime 8%
    Conduit 8%
    Kryptonite Man 15%
    Titano 8%
    Gus Gorman (lol) 0%
    Volcona 8%
    Nuclear Man 15%
    Mercy 15%
    Hope 8%

Please let Gus Gorman win........

• 
    Laporik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Laporik

No Darkseid ?

1) Lex Luthor : To me, he is an interesting character, didn't really read the New 52 so can't talk about him a a hero, since Smallville, I'm in love with this character because he is cold and evil but in the same time, I can't help but like him because in a sense, who wouldn't be angry at Superman ? You work hard all your life and even kill your parents for the money, you dream of big things like flying... and all of the sudden, some guy show up and fly like if it was normal....

2) Doomsday : Typical Super-Villain to me, he isn't the smartest dude but it's just a pleasure to see a good fight between him and Superman. Plus, he was the main character in what is probably the most famous Superman story ever

3) ToyMan : Like him because he brings to light a other aspect of Superman, people see him only as the muscle but with Toyman, it's all about being smart, finding a way to protect and with those stories, he usually looks a lot like Batman and that's cool

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Poll count messed up, and Brainiac.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.