This was a Exaggerated or true?

#1 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

i found a new BA superman strength level

#2 Posted by Dernman (15807 posts) - - Show Bio

What part do you consider to be an exaggeration?

#3 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman:

scan say,superman support heavy mass galaxies,i know,the SA superman can do anything,he can do this feat,but,just in this scan,i don't belive this was really mass galaxies heavy,in the next page,the infinity man easily overpower this red guy,and he take down a star systems

The last scan, they fight, force destroys an island

a guy can take down a star systems and overpower mass heavy galaxies in Literally,but Destruction of the entire background feats just destroy a island

so,i think this was a

Exaggerated in this scan

by the way,i belive SA superman can do this feat,just Don't believe the scanning

#4 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

I found an interesting thing, writing this story is Jack Kirby

He always loved exaggerated charater power level, yes, I know SA Superman can do anything, but, his writing is bad

like this:

if this was really 100 galaxies,

Why the earth itself still exists?

because This is an exaggeration by Jack Kirby(i think SA superman can take down this,but not this scan,too bad scan)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.