This superman feat from which comics?

#1 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

this..i'm a long time ago not found it..

#2 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Superman: Lex 2000

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (4075 posts) - - Show Bio

Damned if those weren't fun times.

#4 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

so is it cannon?

#5 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor's hammmer: yes... i have this issue ..it is in the "our worlds at war" trade..

#6 Posted by JonSmith (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

... What's the context for this? Is Superman saving the world, or is this just his version of being so mad he wants to punch a hole in something in reaction to the news of President Luthor?

#7 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

... What's the context for this? Is Superman saving the world, or is this just his version of being so mad he wants to punch a hole in something in reaction to the news of President Luthor?

The latter.

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (14193 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@JonSmith said:

The latter.

That's just awesome.

#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudzackvincent said:

@Thor's hammmer: yes... i have this issue ..it is in the "our worlds at war" trade..

okay someone had questioned it's continuity on another thread and since i didn't read it myself i just wanted to be sure so i didn't use it if it wasn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.