The superman disrespect thread.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

The opposite of an respect thread. I know some of you have a hate for superman and this is a thread you let your steam out.Hold nothing back.=]

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman looks silly with the red underwear and he's a lame hero.

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

This is trolling.

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty said:

This is trolling.

I've seen some threads that were specially for letting your steam out towards characters.I don't see how this is any different.

#5 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: Supermans one of my least favourite characters but this thread seems like it will cause drama especially when you put it in the Superman forum.

#6 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps.

#7 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

This blatanly disrespects Superman, and while you should feel free to dislike a character, you should respect his importance in comic's history. Also Superman has a fanbase and this disrespects a character they love, which is unfair.

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you 12?

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24773 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman was the first Superhero and is a certified pop culture Icon with millions of imitators, so its only natural he'd have some haters. Superman fans ain't sweating them.

#10 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Superman was the first Superhero and is a certified pop culture Icon with millions of imitators, so its only natural he'd have some haters. Superman fans ain't sweating them.

True dat

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

We've got about five threads dedicated to this topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.