The name whispered throughout the known universe...(Superman #0)

#1 Edited by Draste (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so.... last part of the last page of Superman 0 was mildly interesting.

What do we make of this, Viners?

#2 Posted by syoungkeezy (81 posts) - - Show Bio

its voldermot

#3 Posted by Trodorne (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the Oracle, Im guessing he is a traveler of some kind. I have to go over the issue again and make my guess.

#4 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9728 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor...who?

#5 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

My question, is he the Oracle or just a herald and the Oracle has yet to be seen? I was a little confused by it obviously.

#6 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supes1903 said:

My question, is he the Oracle or just a herald and the Oracle has yet to be seen? I was a little confused by it obviously.

The creature on the last page is only The Herald. He's "honored" his master, The Oracle, by blowing the horn. We've seen this exact scene before, too. Way back in Superman #1 we saw a creature like The Herald blow a horn on Earth. This led us to Stormwatch #1 where a creature who called itself "the first response to the sounding of the horn... the Scourge of Worlds" possessed the moon and battled master swordsman, Harry Tanner. Harry beat the beast by absorbing its mind. This showed him something so frightening that it convinced him to betray Stormwatch claiming that it was for the good of the planet. In the same issue, Adam One (Merlin) was more concerned with the horn than the monster on the moon and was heavily criticized for it. Maybe he was right..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.