Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman/Wonder WOman#20-Spoilers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Really good issue. One of Tomasi's best.

-SUperman's chat with Trevor was great.

-As was his chat with Obama. Glad that O-Beezy is on his side.

-Not sure, but I think Diana found out about the secret base before Superman. Nonetheless, she was badass.

-Clark's proving he can fight some more even not at full power.

-Manhke's style has grown on me. His Jimmy and Cat were some of the best out of the current Superman artists.

-I like how all of the acquaintances and friends of Clark spoke about him.... White is still salty though.

All in all, I'm like this new Secret Identity-Less Superman world. Very interesting read. 9/10

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

I think this is probably Tomasi's best issue. Although the pay-off isn't here yet. The success of this arc will be determined by the next issue.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UltimateSMfan

This is the issue of truth i've been waiting for!! And expecting ever since this arc began(I think everyone put off by truth so far has been). Tomasi just saved this storyline for me (a lil bit). Don't know what the other writers are doing but they should take note.

Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this issue, the pacing, The action beats, the dialogue, the characterisation! Salty Perry White aside. People were actually being sensible, i mean they way the reactions to 'The truth' were being portrayed in every other superman title was frustrating but this explains it in a really good way, especially the part of the benefit of the doubt. I was seriously going to start a thread about the reality of the reaction behind 'the truth' and why the public(in the dcu) were so butt hurt.

Was grinning my whole way through this issue. The whole convo with the president...Eeeeeee :D

Sorry i'm all over the place, excited that i enjoyed an issue of Superman/WonderWoman the truth storyline.

And as @squalleon said the success of this arc will be determined by the next issue and for me, Lois's response, if Tomasi nails Lois('s response), he's officially my new favourite writer on a superman book.

And i have to mention that Wonder Woman is Awesome in this as well, so badass.

Ahh Mister Santiago's kinda meta commentary on the world at large, damn never expected i'd be this happy with an issue from this arc.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The previous arc featuring Wonder Woman in the leading role scored an average of 4.9, at that point Squalleon contemplated jumping ship, it was a debacle. Now Superman's back in the driver's seat, SMWW is out of the woods and the interest replenished once more. Granted, it was by far the best written issue of Superman/Wonder Woman to date, I'll give you that.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Squalleon

@brunnhilde said:

The previous arc featuring Wonder Woman in the leading role scored an average of 4.9, at that point Squalleon contemplated jumping ship, it was a debacle. Now Superman's back in the driver's seat, SMWW is out of the woods and the interest replenished once more. Granted, it was by far the best written issue of Superman/Wonder Woman to date, I'll give you that.

The issue was written good thats why I "praise" it. It has nothing to do with Superman being the protagonist. Something that I actually heavily objected to considering the title is called Superman/WonderWoman. I for one have been commenting on my dislike for WW's use in this arc. Not mentioning it here is just me not wanting to start a war and not caring to repeat myself.

And it was by far the best issue of Truth. It is unfortunate though that it is in Sm/Ww and not in the main titles were it should be.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Archizooom

@squalleon: Fair enough Squalleon, I'll cut you some slack, I wasn't here last month to read your opinion on Wonder Woman's descent down the Bunny Boiler lane. That issue scored 7.5

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Fair enough Squalleon, I'll cut you some slack, I wasn't here last month to read your opinion on Wonder Woman's descent down the Bunny Boiler lane. That issue scored 7.5

Please, don't be mistaken I wasn't apologizing, I just didn't want your views that the "evil" Superman fans are the ones that keep the title back when WW is the protagonist and that we want WW as supporting cast pass uncommented.

Believe me, for me that is painful, especially when I see Superman, SM/WW and Ac, both very boring, very meh titles getting highly positive reviews. Because that only means we will continue getting the same quality since it is considered good.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Squalleon

@brunnhilde said:

Btw,you were when the first issue of Truth came out to see my views on how WW was handled and how I entered discussions saying how bad this story is for WW. And how much I considered that issue to be boring.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: Oh, hi, Foamborn. New account, same old attitude, eh?

Great issue, well written, excellently paced and with good character beats. Tomasi really nailed this one, and Mahnke gave his usual good account of himself.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Yeah I was here, I remember but I haven't been here in awhile. And I didn't think you were apologizing. humpf, that's beneath you. Anyway I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the next episode of Sister Wives starring Wonder Woman and Superman's exes who are best mates now woo hoo!

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: But if Wonder Woman made a cuckold of Superman...

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really good issue. One of Tomasi's best.

-SUperman's chat with Trevor was great.

-As was his chat with Obama. Glad that O-Beezy is on his side.

-Not sure, but I think Diana found out about the secret base before Superman. Nonetheless, she was badass.

-Clark's proving he can fight some more even not at full power.

-Manhke's style has grown on me. His Jimmy and Cat were some of the best out of the current Superman artists.

-I like how all of the acquaintances and friends of Clark spoke about him.... White is still salty though.

All in all, I'm like this new Secret Identity-Less Superman world. Very interesting read. 9/10

Indeed. It was one of the best issues so far.

• I really liked how Superman took Trevor's speech and threw it back at him.
    • Has for Diana, she might have been operating alone, or that was both Clark and Diana plan all along. To divide and conquer. After all the best way to protect the eggs is to not keep them all in the same basket.
    • Yeah, seeing him kick Parasite ass was cool. But there was two odd things. I'll get back to this later.
    • The only one's that irritated me to a certain degree were Lana and Perry. Lana for her egocentrical view and Perry for now wanting to cook the goose of the golden eggs. If it wasn't for Superman preferencial behavior towards the DP, it would've gone under a long time ago. It was the Superman stories and exclusives that kept the money flowing, so if I was Perry, I'd look myself in the mirror first and talk second.
    • I did love, the final moment. Diana with her lasso around Lois. That Q&A is gonna be a blast. Now that Lois will be forced to speak the truth we might finally understand why did she chose to reveal Clark secret identity, but not only that, if Diana goes into more details, Lois might spill the beans and say that she's in love with Superman. How awkward would that moment be.

Now for the odd parts.

No Caption Provided

"I so must enjoyed the last time we met".

What do you think @saintwildcard? Is he refering to just a random moment where they fought, or is DC giving a hint here, about the mysterious figure that attacked Superman while he was doing his Flare thing in Superman #42.

No Caption Provided

Although Superman powers are mostly gone, and he's weaker than even the golden age version, he still has some juice in him, that gives him the necessary edge. And we know that the Parasite can drain energy. It doesn't matter if it's from humans or metas. But still, all that time fighting Superman, and not only didn't Supes weakened even a bit, but the Parasite was unable to drain any energy from him.

Two things that caught my eye. Let me know your opinion.

Oh! And this...

No Caption Provided

... This is gonna be very, very interesting.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: But if Wonder Woman made a cuckold of Superman...

That issue didn't do any disservice to WW, it only didn't feature her heavily, which yes it is awful when her name is in the title, but it didn't hurt her character. You are talking about something that would hurt the character.

But oh how silly of me, expecting you to be reasonable for a change.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mark_Stephen

I'm wondering about the people the government kidnapped and held, what do they do now? Complain to their congressman? As it is they were held by the government and had to be rescued by Wonder Woman. Now what do they do? Go home (assuming they have homes left) and wait for the next government force to arrest them? Obama may have told Superman that he was letting them go, but they don't know that yet and what is the reaction of a US citizen when the US government denies them legal rights? Forget Lois, after this storyline I hope she never shows up again, the people who had their lives ripped apart -because of Lois- would make a more interesting story. And that speech by Obama? "We don't trust you and have been hunting you with government forces and we've taken your friends, but we hope your still on our side."

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That issue didn't do any disservice to WW, it only didn't feature her heavily, which yes it is awful when her name is in the title, but it didn't hurt her character. You are talking about something that would hurt the character.

Hey I'm talking about next month, and the booty call, Superman and Lois holding hands in the bus, the almost-kiss, the greek deli scene...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:

Hey I'm talking about next month, and the booty call, Superman and Lois holding hands in the bus, the almost-kiss, the greek deli scene...

The booty call is the Doomvirus-induced torture Doomsday wanted so everyone can suffer. Lois accidentally caught Clark's hand and Clark put her of.

And if we go like this WW is still having feelings for Steve Trevor, which will definitely be touched on DW. No Superman fan complained about that, neither do they feel Superman was "disserviced".

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wondering about the people the government kidnapped and held, what do they do now? Complain to their congressman? As it is they were held by the government and had to be rescued by Wonder Woman. Now what do they do? Go home (assuming they have homes left) and wait for the next government force to arrest them? Obama may have told Superman that he was letting them go, but they don't know that yet and what is the reaction of a US citizen when the US government denies them legal rights? Forget Lois, after this storyline I hope she never shows up again, the people who had their lives ripped apart -because of Lois- would make a more interesting story. And that speech by Obama? "We don't trust you and have been hunting you with government forces and we've taken your friends, but we hope your still on our side."

Yeah. Funny how that works. The government basically kidnaps american citizens, denying them their constitutional rights. And then comes the president saying "Hey Superman. Look, chill. After we're done grilling your friends, we'll let them go. Scout's honor. I'm the president and you can trust me." and Superman basically goes like this "Sure I trust you Mr. President. Truth, Justice, and the American Way, all the way."

It's like a bad joke. Superman should be warning Obama, that if his friends were not released in that very moment, he'd bring down the White House on Obama's head. It infuriates me everytime someone tries to sell the "For the safety of the nation" cr@p. They had a problem with Superman they deal with Superman.

I really wish I could pull a Last Action Hero move, on comics. In the exact moment before Superman went away, I'd appear and say "Hey! Superman. Look you don't know me but I got to tell you something. Mr. President there or one of his lap dogs, has taken the coffins of your adopted parents and are now testing their bodies. Just so you know." And I'd come back immediately. I'd like to see him being all talkative after that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By SaintWildcard

Indeed. It was one of the best issues so far.

• I really liked how Superman took Trevor's speech and threw it back at him.
    • Has for Diana, she might have been operating alone, or that was both Clark and Diana plan all along. To divide and conquer. After all the best way to protect the eggs is to not keep them all in the same basket.
    • Yeah, seeing him kick Parasite ass was cool. But there was two odd things. I'll get back to this later.
    • The only one's that irritated me to a certain degree were Lana and Perry. Lana for her egocentrical view and Perry for now wanting to cook the goose of the golden eggs. If it wasn't for Superman preferencial behavior towards the DP, it would've gone under a long time ago. It was the Superman stories and exclusives that kept the money flowing, so if I was Perry, I'd look myself in the mirror first and talk second.
    • I did love, the final moment. Diana with her lasso around Lois. That Q&A is gonna be a blast. Now that Lois will be forced to speak the truth we might finally understand why did she chose to reveal Clark secret identity, but not only that, if Diana goes into more details, Lois might spill the beans and say that she's in love with Superman. How awkward would that moment be.

Now for the odd parts.

No Caption Provided

What do you think @saintwildcard? Is he refering to just a random moment where they fought, or is DC giving a hint here, about the mysterious figure that attacked Superman while he was doing his Flare thing in Superman #42.

No Caption Provided

Although Superman powers are mostly gone, and he's weaker than even the golden age version, he still has some juice in him, that gives him the necessary edge. And we know that the Parasite can drain energy. It doesn't matter if it's from humans or metas. But still, all that time fighting Superman, and not only didn't Supes weakened even a bit, but the Parasite was unable to drain any energy from him.

Two things that caught my eye. Let me know your opinion.

Oh! And this...

No Caption Provided

... This is gonna be very, very interesting.

I don't know why so many people are harsh on Lana. You can's just say "Get over it! It's Superman", her parents died and she will always feel a bit of anger deep inside her which is what the lasso was making her feel. She's grown not to blame Clark and their friendship has gonna back to normal. I have no comment on Perry White.

As for parasite.... maybe, but I don't think that be a very great twist. He could be referring to a random moment or maybe we'll see him in the Meta Human Fight Club that Superman is gonna be joining. You can see that Clark is trying his damndest to not touch him so Parasite isn't absorbing anything. Clark also probably no longer leaks solar radiation (like in All Star) like he used to cus he's no longer full of it. Clark only made physical contact with him once, he did kick him but that was with boots on.

ssj4jw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys y'all are forgetting Villain's Month Superman 23.4 the origin of Parasite and his first encounter with Superman:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saintwildcard, but I didn't read it as anything other than Parasite referring to another one of their fights. Duly emphasized by his subsequent statement that there was something off about what he was trying to absorb.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coming from a govt that has the Suicide Squad and Waller as part of it? Oh please. Lois can try to sue them when she is out. She likes headlines. They did her a favor. And when Superman busts up a city...wonder how he compensates the citizens. You think everyone really happy with him every time he busts up Metropolis? You're trying to nitpick.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a good issue ...little more transitioning and set up...I give it 8/10. Love the POTUS/SM meet but felt he could have challenged Clark some more. The bubble has burst and Clark needs to accept it. I just hope after all this they just don't pull some dumb stunt to give him back his ID and brush all this under the carpet. Perry White is very right to be salty. For the first time someone put words in Perry's mouth I want to hear. He is supposed to be an Editor in Chief and he was duped. Duped for decades really. Makes what he does a joke. I really think DC could be doing some good stuff with an ID-less Superman. In this day and age so many heroes don't need to rely on them at all and their family/friends fine and their stories are still interesting. What Superman the only one who got family/friends? It's kinda stupid since in the DCU and Marvel we have so many heroes who don't lie to the public and CK is supposed to be a reporter etc.

Diana is a badass. If Clark is snippy about her doing what she did, well dude should know WW is not some damsel to sit by and wait for him to "save the day". She is Wonder Woman and an Amazon. Of course she'll do something if she can. Lois in the lasso should be interesting. Hope Tomasi does not do soap opera BS like create a love triangle. I just want to hear why Lois outed him and her showing that her job as a reporter is not because of fear or favor and also being his friend, she knew he was being blackmailed etc. And if Supes changes his mind over being in love with Diana based on what Lane says then what a douchebag.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:

Coming from a govt that has the Suicide Squad and Waller as part of it? Oh please. Lois can try to sue them when she is out. She likes headlines. They did her a favor. And when Superman busts up a city...wonder how he compensates the citizens. You think everyone really happy with him every time he busts up Metropolis? You're trying to nitpick.

Does he bust up Metropolis to liven up a Saturday night or does he bust up Metropolis to stop a bad guy?

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ove the POTUS/SM meet but felt he could have challenged Clark some more.

Meh, that was actually the most egregiously weak part of the issue. A bit of on-the-nose pandering that feels like it's eight years out of date.

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@self-dceit said:
    @heavenlydarkdragon said:

I'm not saintwildcard, but I didn't read it as anything other than Parasite referring to another one of their fights. Duly emphasized by his subsequent statement that there was something off about what he was trying to absorb.

First of all your input is always welcome.

I know I might be reading too much into it, probably am, but the Parasite exact words were "I should be stronger, faster, bigger. What happened to your powe..." and then he was somehow knockout by what it seem to be the same guy that in Superman-WonderWoman 42, was not only watching their fight against the Suicide Squad, but looking at Superman wounds he did explicit said "It's working".

One of the main problems of Truth is that chronologically, it's a nightmare. I can't tell you how many times I had to go back and reread some previous comic, because most recent issues raised questions about what happened before.

I was among the first to doubt the mystery figure in Superman #42 was the Parasite. But then he shows up says a few things that raise some doubts and seeing what it seemed to be the same guy that said "It's working" taking the Parasite out in the exact moment he was refering to Superman powers, did seemed fishy.

But most likely, I'm reading too much into all of this.

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4jw said:

Guys y'all are forgetting Villain's Month Superman 23.4 the origin of Parasite and his first encounter with Superman:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Okay. You got my attention.

Can you please elaborate? What is your intent by showing us this?

ssj4jw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssj4jw

@heavenlydarkdragon: When parasite was mentioning "last time" he was most likely referring to the moment I posted when he tasted Superman's power. Since he's confused about not gaining much power from this fight, he hasn't encountered Superman since that time. Or is there another time he was able to get a large dose of Super power I'm not aware of?

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4jw:

Well. I'm sure him and the Parasite have faced off lots of times. After all that's the thing about comics. Heroes get the villain, put him away, and then those responsible for keeping this monsters locked up, either let them escape or they set them free on purpose. Has it was with this week case.

The Obama protection crew clealy stated they had the Parasite on hold just in case Superman started trouble.

The main problem here is that - and by posting those pictures it means you know this quite well - is that the Parasite basically absorbs everything. Be it superpowers, life energy or simply energy. Anything goes. And even being near enough he can also suck up some energy. The closer the better of course.

Sure some things taste better, and I'm sure Superman power tasted quite good. But for whatever reason, he was unable to absorb any energy from Superman. And that to me was strange.

It almost seems that Superman powers haven't been short-circuited by someone, but that his powers or at least the solar energy thing has changed.

Or maybe the writer just didn't give a damn about details. Who knows....

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard:

I don't know why so many people are harsh on Lana. You can's just say "Get over it! It's Superman", her parents died and she will always feel a bit of anger deep inside her which is what the lasso was making her feel. She's grown not to blame Clark and their friendship has gonna back to normal. I have no comment on Perry White.

As for parasite.... maybe, but I don't think that be a very great twist. He could be referring to a random moment or maybe we'll see him in the Meta Human Fight Club that Superman is gonna be joining. You can see that Clark is trying his damndest to not touch him so Parasite isn't absorbing anything. Clark also probably no longer leaks solar radiation (like in All Star) like he used to cus he's no longer full of it. Clark only made physical contact with him once, he did kick him but that was with boots on.

If I'm being harsh on Lana is because she deserves it. The same way she deserve it when in the pre-New52 she set off Lexcorp staches of kryptonite and filled the planet atmosphere with it. It isn't because it's Lana, but because of the person saying what he or she says. You know I'm not one to go around picking on characters for no good reason.

The same way I also mentioned Perry White. It's the same thing. Both in this case, especially this case (being forced to tell the truth and all) we got to see what they really think, even if they don't say it to Clark face.

Lana has no right at all to be mad at Clark. Thousands of people died, it wasn't just her parents. And if she wants someone to blame why doesn't she blame Lois? After all it was Lois that helped Brainiac with the mind energy theft. If Lana was blaming Lois I couldn't say anything because Lois is to blame. She might have been under the control of Brainiac but that's not really an excuse, when Lana decides to blame, the only one person that had no blame whatsoever. By the same logic why not blame general Lane? If he wasn't so obsessed with stopping or killing Superman by any means, Superman wouldn't have been forced to leave the Earth, and maybe he could've helped more.

I'm harsh on Lana because at the end of the day she's blaming someone that holds no blame. The same way I'd be harsh on Clark if he blamed Lana for his parents death. If he wasn't at the prom ball with her, he and his parents would most likely stayed at home, and no accident would've happened. But it's not fair to blame her for it, is it? Of course not.

True. Superman did his best not to touch or get touched by the Parasite, but there's one small detail it seems you're missing. Even if the Parasite is close enough he can drain energy. And we both know he can drain pratically anything. Superpowers, life energy, just energy. He's like a universal battery. Everything goes.

And you got to admit although he wasn't able to touch Superman he was close enough to drain him of his energy, even if by proximity alone.

And then he said obviously, that he should be stronger, faster, bigger. But he wasn't. It was like he couldn't absorb anything from Superman. And even if Superman can no longer absorb solar energy, he still has his life energy, that at least the Parasite should've been able to absorb. But nothing.

Also, the guy that took down the Parasite. If I'm not mistaken he looked a lot like the guy on Superman-WonderWoman #19. When Diana was taking Superman back to the shelter after he got shot. There was a guy watching them on a screen and when he saw how bad Superman was hurt he said "It's working".

I know I can be reading too much into all of this. But all this events, plus the fact that Truth has been a chronological nightmare. Maybe I'm starting to see things that aren't there. Or maybe they are. And DC is just using this chonological mayhem, to let small things get through the cracks.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I might be reading too much into it, probably am, but the Parasite exact words were "I should be stronger, faster, bigger. What happened to your powe..." and then he was somehow knockout by what it seem to be the same guy that in Superman-WonderWoman 42, was not only watching their fight against the Suicide Squad, but looking at Superman wounds he did explicit said "It's working".

Yep, just another sign that things are very wrong with Superman after what happened. Parasite came in expecting a hearty meal, but all he got was a nouvelle cuisine appetizer that tasted wrong, to boot.

As for the "it's working" bit, I can understand how you might see something more into it. Probably unlikely, though, as Truth sounds too big a thing for a shadow cabinet of the US government to be responsible for. I'd wager he was probably just speaking of the assault on Superman and its effects.

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@self-dceit:

It doesn't necessarily has to exist a shadow cabinet or anything of the sorts.

Maybe someone that knows a lot about Superman simply approached some secret government agency like ARGUS, and proposed a plan where that someone could render Superman powers mostly useless. Because he or she needed the government resources, and once they were at the disposal of that person, the plan was set in motion.

After all, has we've seen in the past it isn't just Lex and Gen. Lane that like to spent billions creating anti-Superman tech. And it wouldn't be the first time a government agency did something on the side lines. Remember Checkmate? They did a lot of stuff without the government approval in the pre-N52.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it was a fight of wills since Superman also absorbs power and seems to have control over letting it go. So he simply refused to give up what was his since most of his powers come from will power , Flight , sight , speed and even how much pressure to use when he lifts or hits somebody. All a force of his will power. so it would be easy to see how you would not be able to battle such a person whom uses will power for just about everything.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@self-dceit:

It doesn't necessarily has to exist a shadow cabinet or anything of the sorts.

Maybe someone that knows a lot about Superman simply approached some secret government agency like ARGUS, and proposed a plan where that someone could render Superman powers mostly useless. Because he or she needed the government resources, and once they were at the disposal of that person, the plan was set in motion.

After all, has we've seen in the past it isn't just Lex and Gen. Lane that like to spent billions creating anti-Superman tech. And it wouldn't be the first time a government agency did something on the side lines. Remember Checkmate? They did a lot of stuff without the government approval in the pre-N52.

Yeah, I hear you. I'm not saying it would be illogical, only that it doesn't sound "big" enough for an arc of Truth's dimension. But then, maybe DC is banking exactly on that and playing with people's expectations.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.