Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman/Wonder Woman Appreciation Thread

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deaditegonzo: sigh.. I dont say what..just,lois/superman is Nearly a hundred years...GOD , DC just try wonder woman/superman once ok?superman/lois is just tiresome for me,they are tooooooooo many years ago,is time to change them,i dont want to wonder woman/superman end in the Trinity War,I hope they are keep up

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
    davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

BTW I absolutely loved this scene from 'Throne of Atlantis' ... thank you, DC, for making this awesome scene canon!

No Caption Provided

"This is a job for us!"

How cool! It doesn't get much better than that!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Press Oblivion

BTW I absolutely loved this scene from 'Throne of Atlantis' ... thank you, DC, for making this awesome scene canon!

No Caption Provided

"This is a job for us!"

How cool! It doesn't get much better than that!

yeah man that is great.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PowerWoman
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman #20 Pg. 19
    Superman #20 Pg. 19

I liked this page a lot. dialog & art come together nicely to make a great moment.

Anabyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they have a kid together which would be awesome he/she may even be my favorite character Lois was boring and old news and I like the fact that I see more Wonder Woman in Supes books they are incredible and my favorite fictional couple of all time!

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@press_oblivion: Rock on! Hopefully, at some point in the not-too-distant-future, we might get a one shot or mini series with SM/WW headlining ... any excuse to see more awesome scenes like that!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@press_oblivion: Rock on! Hopefully, at some point in the not-too-distant-future, we might get a one shot or mini series with SM/WW headlining ... any excuse to see more awesome scenes like that!

I would totally love to see that. I always wonder if DC is ever checking out forums like these. . .

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I want Superman back with Lois or Lana. And I want Wonder Woman with Steve Trevor...

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Superman back with Lois or Lana. And I want Wonder Woman with Steve Trevor...

Alright...But that doesn't go here buddy :/

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about if we pair up Lois & Steve instead and they can double date with Diana & Clark? C'mon, it'll be fun!

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW! at frist glance, this does not look like appreciation! Funny stuff LOL

davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about if we pair up Lois & Steve instead and they can double date with Diana & Clark? C'mon, it'll be fun!

Now THAT'S a cool idea!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Press Oblivion
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@press_oblivion:

I love them together. I wish they would make it last a while. with ups and downs of course. like peter and mary jane. I think it could make for some great stories. especially if somewhere down the line they had a kid.....twins a boy and a girl....awesome

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I like the way you think. So none of you SM/ WW shippers think that DC will ever read a serious Batman and Wonder Woman story.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#71  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@ultrastarkiller: I like the way you think. So none of you SM/ WW shippers think that DC will ever read a serious Batman and Wonder Woman story.

Ya that's what they think lol jking I just like Batman to have WW as she's the hottest and coolest girl in the world and he's Batman. Some think she'll break him........I mean Tony slept with Ms Marvel.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdork: what mean this?superman sex with doomsday?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I seriously think that a romance with Batman will benefit Wonder Woman better for her than being with Superman. She has a bad rep of being nothing but a Superman with boobs, being with Superman only makes it worse. Plus Bats is DC's most popular character maybe some of that popularity might rub off on her.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RDClip

While I was supportive of the pairing when it began (with fond memories of Kingdom Come) not much as been done with the couple in the 6 or so months they have been together. DC could have used this relationship as a way to explore new stories that were previously untold in the Superman/Wonder Woman mythos. However, Morrison and Azzerello want nothing to do with it, Lobdell isn't that great of a writer and Geoff Johns has to balance all the members of the League.

Though when Supes and Wondy break up, the closeness they experienced from their romance could strenthen their friendship (or make it more awkward)

@ultrastarkiller: I seriously think that a romance with Batman will benefit Wonder Woman better for her than being with Superman. She has a bad rep of being nothing but a Superman with boobs, being with Superman only makes it worse. Plus Bats is DC's most popular character maybe some of that popularity might rub off on her.

Or maybe she shouldn't be used as arm candy for a hero and DC could start actually treating her like she is one of the big 3 instead of just saying it.

Though I hope, if they do continue the SM/WW relationship, they use it as a opportunity to develop them both as characters rather than just using one to make the other seem cooler.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Superdork

@powerwoman: No, Superman had crazy sex with Wonder Woman and forgot the word he was supposed to say to make her stop, so he had to fly to the sun to recharge. On his way there, he runs into John Stewart, who accidently figures out the safe word when he sees Doomsday flying by coincidentally. The explanation is clearly not as funny as the comic.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@press_oblivion:

I love them together. I wish they would make it last a while. with ups and downs of course. like peter and mary jane. I think it could make for some great stories. especially if somewhere down the line they had a kid.....twins a boy and a girl....awesome

I love that idea too.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Press Oblivion

@powerwoman: No, Superman had crazy sex with Wonder Woman and forgot the word he was supposed to say to make her stop, so he had to fly to the sun to recharge. On his way there, he runs into John Stewart, who accidently figures out the safe word when he sees Doomsday flying by coincidentally. The explanation is clearly not as funny as the comic.

He didn't fly up to the sun to recharge, Wonder Woman blasted him into the outer atmosphere where the Green Lantern collects him. LOL it's funny. Stewart sees Doomsday and says the monster's name, which happened to be the safe word that Superman forgot during wild sex. It's funny, really! :p

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PowerWoman

@superdork: wow..where is superman sex with wonder woman?

however,i have some scan:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdork said:

He didn't fly up to the sun to recharge, Wonder Woman blasted him into the outer atmosphere where the Green Lantern collects him. LOL it's funny. Stewart sees Doomsday and says the monster's name, which happened to be the safe word that Superman forgot during wild sex. It's funny, really! :p

yep,this is why batman cant sex with wonder woman

only superman can take it

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifultemptress: Also the fact he is moving in with Lois and John. So there is going to be tension between Clark and Lois.

davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

Some Classic covers there! Damn they look great together!

Even though Geoff Johns has pretty much confirmed that their breakup is somewhat imminent, they'll hopefully play their ace (Super/Wonder sex scene) in Trinity War. After all, it could be another 10 or 20 years before DC decide to try this again ... they might as well go all the way.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Classic covers there! Damn they look great together!

Even though Geoff Johns has pretty much confirmed that their breakup is somewhat imminent, they'll hopefully play their ace (Super/Wonder sex scene) in Trinity War. After all, it could be another 10 or 20 years before DC decide to try this again ... they might as well go all the way.

Yeah, there are some classics there. I'm thinking of making a desktop image of these :)

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By OutlawRenegade

With the sex stuff, this thread got really weird.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's going to take some time for me to process what I read in here. o-o

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifultemptress: While I appreciate your position and I understand that you love their deep history and meaning, you should start a Superman & Lois Appreciation thread. This thread isn't so much about them being together in current continuity, but about the simple concept of their characters in an intimate relationship, the power they represent and the potential they have to accomplish greater things outside of themselves individually.

Everyone knows that the relationship is ending soon and that the focus of "Unchained" will explore Lois and Superman once more.

On another note, I agree with you that Superman is sometimes cold to Wonder Woman and it's evidence that their relationship isn't going to last much longer, as he keeps pining over Lois in his solo title.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF is up with this? If you guys want a Superman/Lois thread, then make one goddammit stop spamming that here. And what's with the weird sex scene? :/ Derailed much?

davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

WTF is up with this? If you guys want a Superman/Lois thread, then make one goddammit stop spamming that here. And what's with the weird sex scene? :/ Derailed much?

Well said. Some Clois shippers are acting like some kind of gestapo. For the record, those of you who are trolling, all you're doing is making your fan club look like a bunch of D***HOLES and losers ... it's behaviour like this that makes many of us wonder, Are there any decent Clois fans out there or do they ALL have monkey faeces where their brains should be????

START YOUR OWN THREADS OR JUST GET A LIFE

(btw I realise this post is very uncivilised and, believe it or not, I hated to do it ... but, let's face it, you WERE asking for it)

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PowerWoman

superman kill lois in the bed

only wonder woman can sex with superman,so i like wonder woman/superman,It is more logical than lois/superman

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidgrantlloyd: @sandman_: Guys, why do we have to resort to this kind of behavior? There has to be a more respectful way to state your concerns without being insulting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.