Superman's Strongest Power?

• 51 results
#1 Posted by Hellstormer (350 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Superman's strongest and most dangerous power. In the DCAU it always seemed like his heat vision was a ridiculously strong power but some would argue his strength is even greater. So what are your opinions?

#2 Posted by Logic Mark II (111 posts) - - Show Bio

DC WRITER POWER. With this power he never loses and is invulnerable to his main weaknesses of Kryptonite and Magic. All hail king Superman, the most unbeatable of mans.

#3 Posted by fesak (8497 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his greatest power is his strength/resistance to injury. If he didn't have that, he could be taken out by a sniper.

#5 Posted by Prodigal Son (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

His greatest power is moral center. A power that has left humanity alone to follow its own course. Sure, he's been corrupted by outside influences before that have forcibly taken him over, but all in all he's remained the same over the 60+ years.

If I had that kind of power, you'd all be living in my world right now, because I'm sure I would have gotten tired of all the crap going on and just decided to remake the world in my image. Supes hasn't done that even though he easily could.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (19357 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"If I had that kind of power, you'd all be living in **my world** right now, because I'm sure I would have gotten tired of all the crap going on and just decided to remake the world in my image. Supes hasn't done that even though he easily could."

That's what everyone tells me I'd do if I got super powers. (They're right.)

#7 Posted by Satyrquaze (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"His greatest power is moral center. A power that has left humanity alone to follow its own course. Sure, he's been corrupted by outside influences before that have forcibly taken him over, but all in all he's remained the same over the 60+ years. If I had that kind of power, you'd all be living in **my world** right now, because I'm sure I would have gotten tired of all the crap going on and just decided to remake the world in my image. Supes hasn't done that even though he easily could."

Sounds like an after-school special.

#8 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL wtf... this guy's obviously a program seeing as how his account is deleted... yet he's still posting

#9 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as most destructive power I would have to go with his heat Vision, he could incenerate just about anything if he tried hard enough. As far as his most vicious I would think maybe T- Vo. Nothing says sit down and shut up like destroying some else's mind through a telepathic attack.

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-speed. Without it, he'd be screwed against Darkseid and Doomsday. Heck, even Lex Luthor when he launches giant killer robots at him.

#11 Posted by Zurbras (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree most of his powers are tied into into his invulnerability

if he didn't have this power he wouldn't have the other powers.

#12 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

you southern men better keep your head dont frgt good book said

#13 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

his "Rainbow Doom" power...

so strong, even he can't control it...

M

#14 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"his "***Rainbow Doom***" power... so strong, even he can't control it... M"

so did he lose that power?

#15 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

god knows lol

it only appeared once, thank god lol

M

#16 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"god knows lol it only appeared once, thank god lol M"

why? what did it do?

#17 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Methos says:

why? what did it do?"

can't honestly remember... this is going back to the early 70's remember...

M

#18 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"Methos says:
why? what did it do?"
can't honestly remember... this is going back to the early 70's remember... M"

ohh okay

#19 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

strongest power, super strength maybe or flight

#20 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

super strength

#21 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

His ability to keep a spit curl?

#22 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

His ability to keep that curl there for so long without any hair products.

#23 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"quick post while checking e~mails...His ability to shave...M"

Haha, that's very true. Must have a super-shaver with him or something.

#24 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

And his ability not to rip his underwaer that he wears on the outside of his pants for some reason.

#25 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

quick post while checking e~mails...

His ability to shave...

M

#26 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"And his ability not to rip his underwaer that he wears on the outside of his pants for some reason."

Yeah. And he never gets it dirty too.

#27 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, his strength, is awesome, but LEGENDARY BIO VISHANTI can beat him

#28 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"And his ability not to rip his underwaer that he wears on the outside of his pants for some reason."

especially with Wonder Woman, Zatanna and Power Girl about...

M

#29 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:

Yeah. And he never gets it dirty too."

He uses liquid Tide.

Methos says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:

especially with Wonder Woman, Zatanna and Power Girl about...

M"

That is odd.

#30 Posted by The Super Hitler (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe fighting skill+super strength, he won every fight with his rougue gallery, even some has beat him before

#31 Posted by Pink Awesome (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno the fact he can push 300 quintillion tons in one reality, that has to be his strongest power.

#32 Posted by Terminal Velocity (594 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say invunrability. Without it he would be injured every time he hits something, and he wouldn't be able to fly very fast because the wind resistance would hurt him.

#33 Posted by iwan (616 posts) - - Show Bio

The self confidence to walk around with underwear on the outside and not feel the least bit embaressed ?

#34 Posted by Nighthunter (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

his morality lol

#35 Posted by Ultra-Patriot (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Superspeed Flight. It allowed him to travel to any time period that he wanted to.

#36 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Flight because he can fly faster than he can run so if he ever needs to save someone really quick, he'd need flight.

But then again his strength is very helpful.
Post Edited:2007-11-25 11:40:15

#37 Posted by renna (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi dearest

#38 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to sneeze a Solar System away.

#39 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty impressive.

#40 Posted by Eraser (256 posts) - - Show Bio

the ability to put on glasses and look unrecognizable.

#41 Posted by TRTrunks (57 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/Comic_Vine/Copyofsupermathematics.jpg"

This would have to be my fav

#42 Posted by Sling Shot (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

His Durability is just slightly greater than his strength.

#43 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the power to travel so fast that he nearly goes to heaven and speak to God Almighty of the DC Universe?

#44 Posted by Onyx (219 posts) - - Show Bio

His greatest ability is his invulnerbilty. Strength and speed are a close second. But big blue is not the same without the ability to take a beating

#45 Posted by EpicNinja (235 posts) - - Show Bio

His greatest power is SUPERMAN-VISION! Where he can grant anyone his Kryptonian powers by shooting a beam of energy at them, through his eyes . (From Action Comics #857) lol It's really silly.

#46 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigal Son says:

"His greatest power is moral center. A power that has left humanity alone to follow its own course. Sure, he's been corrupted by outside influences before that have forcibly taken him over, but all in all he's remained the same over the 60+ years. If I had that kind of power, you'd all be living in **my world** right now, because I'm sure I would have gotten tired of all the crap going on and just decided to remake the world in my image. Supes hasn't done that even though he easily could."

I agree with this one as his greatest power.

#47 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

How about this?

#48 Posted by SgtRYNO (170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prodigal Son: yeah hes just as unwavering as cap, believing that america, and the rest of the world will one day believe in th values he believes in a again. he will stand by her and humanity until the day comes when they no longer need him. and he will help them throught these troubled times.
#49 Posted by celmaijmen (332 posts) - - Show Bio

His power is ridiculous he can pick up planets and still batman, venom and other much much weaker opponents wiped their asses with him.Haha F### supershit!

#50 Posted by Calvin (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellstormer said:
"

What is Superman's strongest and most dangerous power. In the DCAU it always seemed like his heat vision was a ridiculously strong power but some would argue his strength is even greater. So what are your opinions?

"
He's big Heart !! LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.