Supermans durability

#1 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the most impressive feat modern Superman have shown he could withstand?

#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9617 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking a supernova to the dome

#3 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

It knocked him out for a bit, but he got out of it just fine.

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

This ^

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Surviving OB. Well one can say it's because Darkseid's been jobbing a lot. But the fanboy in me wants to look at it as Superman being able to withstand the full power of the Omega Beams. Hehehehehe!

#6 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Surviving a punch from Batman is probably the greatest feat anyone in the DC universe could ever have....

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04 said:

Surviving a punch from Batman is probably the greatest feat anyone in the DC universe could ever have....

This!

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein:

Surviving two planets colliding:

Surviving a star exploding(going supernova):

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@azza04 said:

Surviving a punch from Batman is probably the greatest feat anyone in the DC universe could ever have....

This!

Uhhh no? The power of the batpunch is insignificant compared to the power of the batkick.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@majestic99 said:

@azza04 said:

Surviving a punch from Batman is probably the greatest feat anyone in the DC universe could ever have....

This!

Uhhh no? The power of the batpunch is insignificant compared to the power of the batkick.

True but even the batkick pales in comparison to the psychic devastation that is the batglare

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6461 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: is that new 52 supes or pre 52 supes??

#12 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron:@majestic99: What issue is that from?

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:

@majestic99: is that new 52 supes or pre 52 supes??

pre
#14 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@majestic99: is that new 52 supes or pre 52 supes??

Pre 52 supes.

#15 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9617 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99:

The Supernova feat is from the Brainiac storyline and I think the planet collision feat is from a new gods storyline.....

#16 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99 said:

@YoggSaron:@majestic99: What issue is that from?

This:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@coolguyr99:

The Supernova feat is from the Brainiac storyline and I think the planet collision feat is from a new gods storyline.....

#17 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that is some crazy scans Superman could take big hits like crazy.

#18 Edited by Pperspectiveandreality (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

It knocked him out for a bit, but he got out of it just fine.

cool feat. the actual comic was poor imo.

#19 Posted by reaverlation (15639 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking at least a dozen of black hole bullets and lasers and not getting KO'd

Online
#20 Edited by TJSH96 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Minaruto (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what's the most physical damage he's taken before healing up?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.