Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman/WonderWoman idea.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

What if Maxima makes her return in superman/WonderWoman?? I think that'd be an extremely fun story

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This would end in the most epic, destructive cat fight in the history of comics.

I approve.

On a more serious note we've already seen Superman defending Wonder Woman's honor with some good ol' fisticuffs. It'd be interesting to see Wonder Woman standing up for Superman as well.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: i was thinking this and i think you've been reading my comments but i really dont care i dont read something that i utterly hate so whatever...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

LOL. I definetely want to read a Maxima story in the New52.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima… I miss her since OWAW time. That’s unfair that she didn’t return since then.

That red-headed and lovable nuisance was gem of Super’s comics. I would love to see her in New-52.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. I definetely want to read a Maxima story in the New52.

id only want itif it were penciled by dan jurgens and colored by whoever colored DOS. Maxima looked awesome in that

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Lobdell made Supes and Orion fight for no reason, why not WW and Maxima?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

YES!!! That would make for an amazing arc!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Lvenger

I have always wanted to get into Maxima but having her show up in a couple's book whose existence I'm opposed to isn't the way I'd like to read about her IMO. So I'd rather they wait until Superman and Wonder Woman break up for Maxima to be brought in as a possible antagonist turned love interest.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Wasn't it something like Orion had a dream that Supes would help end the world? They fought for like 10 pages, including destroying an aircraft carrier, but once WW showed up Orion was just like "my bad, bro" and flew off like the @$$hole jock in an 80s movie. It was pointless.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SanoHibiki

@lvenger:

for Maxima to be brought in as a possible antagonist turned love interest.

You are not against Maxima as serious potential love interest or as just one-sided infatuation on her part?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger:

for Maxima to be brought in as a possible antagonist turned love interest.

You are not against Maxima as serious potential love interest or as just one-sided infatuation from her part?

The former in all honesty since that's a story avenue that could be well explored over time.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sog7dc: That is a great ideal, I want Maxima to make her debut in the new52 and I couldn't think of a better way.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Wasn't it something like Orion had a dream that Supes would help end the world? They fought for like 10 pages, including destroying an aircraft carrier, but once WW showed up Orion was just like "my bad, bro" and flew off like the @$$hole jock in an 80s movie. It was pointless.

Orion was sent to earth by highfather in order to destroy a threat that stodd against the survival of the universe. the threat was shown to beSuperman. I think thats justification enough for that fight

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

Sounds like crap, so it should be perfect for the book.

have ya read the book or do you just not like change?

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I'm having trouble remembering. Why was Superman the threat? Either way, it annoyed me how quickly Orion just stopped after WW showed up. Regardless of the purpose of the fight, it was really random for me, and ended way too suddenly, considering how cool the fight, itself, was.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_smahboi: it was because hector hammond was in Superman's mind. the fight was really cool. im wishing for a DOS style fight that takes a few books. DOS was imo one of the best fights in all of comics

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By McDerpyson

Yup

OOOOO... 666 posts... MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

No Caption Provided

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

@sog7dc: I read the first 2 issues. Those were enough to confirm it is nothing more than fanfiction tier character breaking fan service. Change for the sake of change is idiotic, especially when they decide to scrape the bottom of the barrel for it.

whos character has been broken? and enough of the "fanfictio" garbage. every comic isfan fiction. Or would you rather have someone who doesnt care at all for a character write it? and its a reboot.....we all know eventually he'll end up with Lois but this is a relationship Dc has teased for decades. a great many people wanted to see how it would play out so theyre trying it. and using two of the biggest fictional characters ever is scraping the bottom of the barrel? right.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I agree. And I can only imagine what they could do with a fight like that now. The quality of comic book art plus all of the digital effects would make it incredible.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn i just jizzed by the mention of her name i love maxima. It would be beyond epic if she made her debut in SM/WW my word other than faora vs diana her and maxima is a cat fight i always wanted to see. I would love if they also made her a love interest for supes i mean she should be for him like what catwoman and blackcat are for Batman and spiderman respectively. Yes a anti hero sex buddy i think this superman would be more willing to do such things.

Anything to make him not end up with lois after this break up let maxima come in soon.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved her in the animated...

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 2cool4fun

I would love that, but I doubt it will ever happen, especially seeing how Zod made his first New 52 appearance here & Donna will also start off in this book, bringing in more characters would be an overkill, and would eventually just turn this book into a debut for other characters.

But if they do start overdoing it with bringing back character in Sups WW, I hope they bring Maxima back with a bit more clothes on her body.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SOG7dc

I would love that, but I doubt it will ever happen, especially seeing how Zod made his first New 52 appearance here & Donna will also start off in this book, bringing in more characters would be an overkill, and would eventually just turn this book into a debut for other characters.

But if they do start overdoing it with bringing back character in Sups WW, I hope they bring Maxima back with a bit more clothes on her body.

i like her originial costume

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Perfect costume, any changes is unnecessary IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.