Superman vs Superman

#1 Edited by xDJTunez (46 posts) - - Show Bio

---

#2 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@xDJTunez said:

This might seem a little weird... but I'm not up to date on Superman. Which version of him is the strongest? All I know are that Golden Age Superman is weak compared to others, and SA Superman is stronger. But who is All Star superman? I'm just very confused on this subject.

If you're confused, read a comic or talk to people who do.

SA Superman is obviously the strongest out the three you named

Flagged for not really being a battle

#3 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

allow me to introduce you to my friend...google

www.google.com

#4 Posted by not2baad (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman pulling 11 planets. Where are the PIS enthusiast at now.

#5 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@not2baad He's pulling a lot more than 11.

#6 Edited by HeroFromKrypton (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the chain trails off into the distance and off-panel. When a mind-boggling feat like that is treated like a Tuesday in the life of Superman/boy, I feel like that's the point where they've gone too far with his power levels. I like huge feats, but I don't like when they're treated as insignificantly as Superman bursting through a wall.

#7 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman. but current new 52 superman is also one of the strongest.

#8 Posted by dubbleup99 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos: Agreed with that. He was benching the equivalent of Earth for five days straight, and all he had was one bead of sweat.

Also, do we include DC One Million Superman

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with prep

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.