Superman vs Orion in Superman #20

#1 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by lightsout (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeeeet! But also Booooo! @ waiting. Can't wait for that (wonder if that Oracle story-line will be finished by then, or if Orion is involved in it)

#3 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what u get for touching diana's ass!!

#4 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

It is sad that New Genesis makes such cheap plastic helmets.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not expecting good showings from Orion.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

i really hope Kenneth rockfort stays on art though, but ths does look awesome!

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

And to think that Orion used to 1-shot Superman.

#8 Posted by deaditegonzo (3377 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Orion ever fight Wonder Woman, or was that all bait and switch? I stopped reading the last few issues of Wonder Woman (what a long arduous story arc), but I really wanted to see that match up. Orion almost seems to be an equal opposite number for Wonder Woman.

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

ths is effin great

#10 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems the New Gods end up looking pathetic when certain other characters come along.

#11 Edited by drgnx (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't he hurt his arm fighting Wonder Woman.
Superman looks older here too, for some reason it reminds me of Reed Richards.

#12 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

Did Orion ever fight Wonder Woman, or was that all bait and switch? I stopped reading the last few issues of Wonder Woman (what a long arduous story arc), but I really wanted to see that match up. Orion almost seems to be an equal opposite number for Wonder Woman.

Less of a fight and more of a scuffle. Didn't last but a few pages, then they teamed up.

#13 Posted by judasnixon (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I b!tch a lot about DC not putting out enough mini series, But I would love to see Orion get one.....

#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I know I b!tch a lot about DC not putting out enough mini series, But I would love to see Orion get one.....

Orion should get def get one.......I really want to see this fight though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.