Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shahidmaqsood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shahidmaqsood

Who would win.I wrote about both of them and who I thought would win.Do you guys think that I missed anything or I wrote anything wrong?

http://passionateviews.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-epic-battle-goku-vs-superman.html

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sweet Jesus can any admins have an insta block feature made that will lock any forum that has Superman vs. Goku in the title?

Avatar image for currentthor2015
    CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Battle already answered this.

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
    KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet Jesus can any admins have an insta block feature made that will lock any forum that has Superman vs. Goku in the title?

Agreed, beyond done to death.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
    MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kudlak-Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

But yeah, you should not have made this OP.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4LOCK

Have you ever heard of Google son?

Who's better at sports, Messi or LeBron?

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shahid:

Why are you even here?

When your "text" was clearly biased.

You don't even understand Goku let alone Superman.

Superman can increase his powers almost instantly. He has tons of ways. He can move billions of times the speed of light. He has stood inside the heart of the sun, he even survived being inside a black hole. Like to see Goku do anything like that.

Here's the main point that makes your little "study" look like it was written by a 10 year old. Superman has the feats and the proof of his feats, while you DB fans only have say so. Frieza was said to be able to destroy the universe but was beaten by Goku. Cell was said to be able to destroy the universe and was killed by Gohan. Buu... Goku can't even claim that victory seeing he didn't beat him alone.

Now comes DBS, they start throwing feats that makes no sense whatsoever, and all you DB fans start thinking you have a credible new reason to say Goku can beat Superman.

The DBU is the biggest joke ever. It even managed to become more unreal than Saint Seiya. And if that doesn't say how bad DB has become then you're either blind or you're letting your passion for a Anime cloud your judgment. I'm betting on both.

So do us all a favor at the Vine, and get out.

If you can't be impartial, and logic about your points, you have no place on the Vine.

Avatar image for panda_emperoriv
    panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heavenlydarkdragon: I kinda agree with what you said, but ranting about it won't do you any good. And the with the black hole thing....he escaped it by acceleration. He didn't even get past the event horizon. Tbh most of superman's greatest feats consist of outliers and inconsistencies. It's not fair saying one is more unreal than the other considering they are both a work of fiction.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shahid:

Why are you even here?

When your "text" was clearly biased.

You don't even understand Goku let alone Superman.

Superman can increase his powers almost instantly. He has tons of ways. He can move billions of times the speed of light. He has stood inside the heart of the sun, he even survived being inside a black hole. Like to see Goku do anything like that.

Here's the main point that makes your little "study" look like it was written by a 10 year old. Superman has the feats and the proof of his feats, while you DB fans only have say so. Frieza was said to be able to destroy the universe but was beaten by Goku. Cell was said to be able to destroy the universe and was killed by Gohan. Buu... Goku can't even claim that victory seeing he didn't beat him alone.

Now comes DBS, they start throwing feats that makes no sense whatsoever, and all you DB fans start thinking you have a credible new reason to say Goku can beat Superman.

The DBU is the biggest joke ever. It even managed to become more unreal than Saint Seiya. And if that doesn't say how bad DB has become then you're either blind or you're letting your passion for a Anime cloud your judgment. I'm betting on both.

So do us all a favor at the Vine, and get out.

If you can't be impartial, and logic about your points, you have no place on the Vine.

No Caption Provided

Just cause I want this Forum to be shut down even faster, Goku never beat any of the big bad's of DBZ 1 on 1. Allies always softened them up or tired them out first, (Freiza), or jumped in later to team up, (Vegeta, Freiza, Cell and Buu)

And PREACH! about DBS and it's almost childish feats, and the ways fans have flocked to them. Is there not an Anime Vine they can go to and masturbate to these things and not fill the general forums with their constant new theories or feat analysis? The Dragon Ball fandom strikes me as very insecure and constantly needs to wave its "feats" around in order to feel good about themselves, and prove their heroes can stand up against comic characters.

To the OP @shahid The Superman fandom has more interesting things to do than see another Forum about Goku vs Superman, we want to tear ideas apart, discuss upcoming projects, talk about past, present and future stories or just have a gander at something someone was wondering. The fight was settled twice in Death Battle. Move on.

No Caption Provided

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperoriv: I feel even though they can be inconsistent, they shouldn't be ignored because it's fiction.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes! yes! yes! a hundred times yes!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker: Wow..I didn't know this many people fapped to death battle....and no the biased fight wasn't settled just because death battle says so.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
    PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza > Superman and I'm not talking about Golden either.

panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercinwithamouth: I know, but that guy was saying dragon ball is getting all of theses childish feats(which it really isn't) lol. He just sounds more butt hurt than anything.

CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperoriv: DBZ is made for children. Thats why it has the simple goal of Goku is just to fight and be the best. And all his powerups are just him changing his hair and screaming (Very easy for kids to follow without getting confused) Superman fights for justice and what is right, and doesnt constantly use flashy powerups.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By panda_emperoriv

@currentthor2015: Haha if you ever read the manga or watched the uncensored anime..then you would know that it's actually darker than what you think. Especially the android saga...

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this still a thing? Goku gets dropped by common ray guns in his own CANON movie!

Loading Video...

CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperoriv: A dark series, where you can just wish anything better? Yeah man that sounds deep.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Raizell
    sigh
    sigh

panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By panda_emperoriv

@currentthor2015: In the piccolo saga you have goku getting shot through the heart with blood gushing out all while piccolo steps on the wound repeatedly.

In the android saga you have the androids slicing peoples heads off and Impaling them.

In the buu saga you have buu literally fly inside someone and blow them up from the inside. You also have babidi literally blow someones head up from his magic.

In the namek saga vegeta decapitated Guldo....I could keep going on.....

CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperoriv: In a series where anything can be wished back to how it was I really wouldnt feel any tension seeing that as I know if anyone is killed they can be brought back.

panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@currentthor2015: You are forgetting that they can only be brought back twice, and most of the people I stated stayed dead lol.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.