Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman villains that I'd like to see return in the new 52

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skewer

Weeks ago, I made a blog on batman villains I'd like to see return in the new 52. Now I'm back and it's superman's turn. So the same process will apply here. 10. The atomic skull. 9. The ultra hummanite 8. The parasite 7. Livewire 6. The toyman 5. Doomsday 4. Bloodsport 3. General zod & the rest of the phantom zone criminals 2. Bruno Mannheim 1. Mongol So what villains do you want to see return? Comment and let me know. There are a few villains BTW I don't want to return like subject 17, the insect queen and a few others.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jobbernos

bizzaro, atlas, eradicator, imperiex, intergang, jax ur.

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By War07

Mongul!

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@Skewer:good news for you atomic skull will be comeing back in AC but i dont know what issue

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skewer

I also wanted to add metallo, I know John Corben was in a few issues of action comics but I'm still wondering when he'll become metallo.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By colonyofcells

Ultra Humanite. Samson. Grax. Marauder. amalak. Muto. Phantom Zone villains : General Zod, Jax Ur, Kru El, Professor Vakox and Faora. Vartox. Karb Brak. Neutron. Lord Satanis. Syrene. Doomsday. Conduit. Magog. Ultraman. La Encantadora. Manchester Black and Elite. eradicator. Hank Henshaw. imperiex.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Icon

Zod!

Also Doomsday, the Parasite, Bizzaro, Eradicator, Conduit, Intergang, and Livewire.

Atomic Skull has already been brought back in an Action Comics back-up story.

king_of_gods2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By king_of_gods2

i havent seen 52 yet but is other dimention heros in it?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@Skewer said:

I also wanted to add metallo, I know John Corben was in a few issues of action comics but I'm still wondering when he'll become metallo.

metallo was one of the first Superman villains to show up in the New 52

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OutlawRenegade

Volcana, Hank Henshaw, Livewire, Dr. Destiny, Nuclear Man, Cadmus, and more of Max Landis's Atomic Skull.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deaditegonzo

Id like to see pretty much all of them, but here's two im really looking forward to:

1) Mongul. And I hope he is a lot more like his pre-Crisis appearance in "For the Man Who has Everything." He had an extremely cruel and intelligent plan, he was physically as strong as, if not stronger, than a bloodlusted Supes, and easily thwomped Wonder Woman (even when she was armed). He is very much a brawler, so I want him to be the baddest brawler there is, not a punk as DC made him later on.

2) Doomsday. And I want him to be as ominous, dangerous, and unstoppable as he was the first time he appeared. He too was misused and now he gets compared to the Hulk. He needs to only appear very rarely, and be the embodiment of apocalypse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.