Superman Unchained issue 3

#1 Edited by Z3RO180 (6558 posts) - - Show Bio

So who is looking forward to see Supermn his butt kicked in Unchained issue 3 I know I am :)

#2 Posted by Squalleon (4611 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: Dammit Z3ro!
if you are bored see a movie. No need to remind us of the beating Supes will get AGAIN!

#3 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol seriously! One bit of good news though, unchained was the no. 1 selling comic in July :) batman was second, which I don't mind, just happy for DC and superman.

#4 Edited by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Sole reason I were looking forward to see Batman The Dark Kinight Rises:

And that because I knew that later Batman would pull himself together, overcome this obstacle and became better than before. Same situation here, so in a sense I looking forward to issue 3 of Superman Unchained.

#5 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely am. I like to see Superman challenged

#6 Posted by Squalleon (4611 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternal19: Snyder said this won't be a battle....this will be a massacre!

#7 Edited by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be good to see Superman geting shown that he isn't the most powerful being on the block. Plus it destroys the notion that Superman is too powerful for any foes to challenge him. Hopefully Wraith will pose as much a threat to Superman psychologically as he does physically.

#8 Posted by Al_capOWN (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wait to see supes get his butt kicked.

#9 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

It should be good to see Superman geting shown that he isn't the most powerful being on the block. Plus it destroys the notion that Superman is too powerful for any foes to challenge him. Hopefully Wraith will pose as much a threat to Superman psychologically as he does physically.

Indeed.

#10 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'll be awesome. I personally can't wait for it.

#11 Edited by Z3RO180 (6558 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wait!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.