Superman Unchained issue 2 preview

#1 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Source:IGN

#2 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1441 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay that looks sexy! Especially that third page woah! "Lucky you,empty office." Lol

#3 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat art.

Huh, Lex does look like Grant Morrison.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Such utter disregard to that building! Superman should not have been thrown into that man-made structure! Burn the alien! Buuurrrrrn! BUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1441 posts) - - Show Bio

Such utter disregard to that building! Superman should not have been thrown into that man-made structure! Burn the alien! Buuurrrrrn! BUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!

#6 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Wolverine08 (43797 posts) - - Show Bio

First issue was painfully boring IMO. Hope this one is better.

#8 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: really I loved it and most people I know like it. I found it to be perfect but maybe that's just because I'm a Superman fanboy.

#9 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

hope this issue is better than the first

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God look at that monologue,c'mon Snyder tone it down.

#11 Edited by Z3RO180 (6623 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to read the preview I want my mind to be blown when I read the issue also when are we going to final out how many issues jim lees is going to be doing the art ?

#12 Posted by lilben42 (2556 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this one 5 dollars too?

#13 Edited by lolzstastic (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God look at that monologue,c'mon Snyder tone it down.

You know people are going to pay 4 bucks for this, right? I'm pretty sure they'd rather have their money's worth in text instead of a couple of two-page spreads with no text at all

#14 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: no 4 dollars and the rest of the series will be 4 dollars the first issue was only 5 dollar`s because of the poster which was a complete ripoff. I think they should`ve just bumped it up 10-25 cents not a whole dollar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.