Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Unchained #8 delayed until April

• 57 results
    2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@ultimatesmfan: I really wish one of the guys you mention took over unchained to stop it from getting canceled, or at least save the original superman comic, to stop lobdels crimes.

Heck I'd even be happy with just a better superboy :/

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#52  Edited By SOG7dc

@2cool4fun: Whatever you've said on this thread is what i've been thinking for the past year, i mean i don't hate batman at all he's my second favorite but oh my God it's unfair and frustrating how much priority they give that whole line of books. Green arrow,WW, Aquaman alot the JL members books are (much!!!) better than Superman right now. I mean seriously if baman gets a huge fan who passionately writes awesome stories about him in Scott Snyder why not give Superman to someone like Tom Taylor,i keep pestering him on twitter to write a pitch for superman :P cause at the moment theres no hope for Mark Waid and TT is the only other admittedly huge superman fan that i know of and he's proven himself to be one helluva writer.....smh /end venting. Had a dream that Tom took on unchained with another great artist after snyder and lee were done.

Agreed. Superman deserves better than what DC is giving him. And i honestly think hat good writers that love supes dont want to write hi in the new 52. We've seen what happened with Andy Diggle.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

But...it just came out...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

that was 6. this thread is 8

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The title is called "Superman Unchained", it won't be restricted by schedules or consumer demand!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@sog7dc said:

@lifeofvibe said:

that was 6. this thread is 8

Not to mention that 8 is still pushed back to May 28th with issue 9 not coming out in June. I do really like the series but it isn't helping itself at all with these delays.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

The title is called "Superman Unchained", it won't be restricted by schedules or consumer demand!

You won, sir.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.