Superman: Unbound Trailer

#1 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheCannon (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Has potential.

#3 Posted by Ms. Omega (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG Must see !!!!!!!

#4 Posted by SmashBrawler (5652 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I will see this, it looks like it could be good.

#6 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks good . will definitely get

#7 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

That actually looks really good to me. Can't wait!

#8 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he's my top Batman choice for the reboot or Justice League movie, I'm digging Matt Bomer's voice as Superman. Too bad we couldn't hear more of how Stana Katic sounds as Lois Lane though.

#9 Posted by Lvenger (19373 posts) - - Show Bio

"Welcome to Earth" followed by a falcon punch. I'm sold. Voice acting is awesome and it looks set to be a great adaption of Superman: Brainiac! Hopefully they'll manage the Jonathan Kent death scene too.

#10 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks cool. I'll try to pick it up.

#11 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

The animation style of this has such bizarre proportions of the characters that it's hard for me to feel much of anything about it.

#12 Posted by Ms. Omega (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

The animation style of this has such bizarre proportions of the characters that it's hard for me to feel much of anything about it.

Still better than the design than on Superman vs The Elite.

#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

If they make a movie of new 52 supes that's the Voise for him

#14 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

This could end up being the best one yet. Can't wait!

#15 Posted by zeejaybay (70 posts) - - Show Bio

The art looks cheap and the voice doesn't fit at all for me but aw well. I'll be glued to the screen as soon as I'm aware it dropped. Damn you DC.

#16 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeejaybay said:

The art looks cheap and the voice doesn't fit at all for me but aw well. I'll be glued to the screen as soon as I'm aware it dropped. Damn you DC.

As with all animated movies DC makes right now, they do the art very similarly to the comic counterpart. Only watering it down significantly for easier animation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.