SUPERMAN-SUN ??

#1 Posted by 123universe (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so when superman flies to the sun and he enters it what does he do exactly? i mean i wahtched all star and they said hes fixing the sun how ??

#2 Posted by toptom (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

basically he was using the energy stored up inside him to save it,making the sun yellow again.

#3 Posted by Squalleon (5005 posts) - - Show Bio

He used the solar energy inside him to start a chain reaction that recharged the sun.

#4 Edited by 123universe (8 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i know that but when he is inside the sun what does he do there ? i mean does he jus float around

#5 Posted by Squalleon (5005 posts) - - Show Bio

@123universe: the last picture is just symbolical.
You can say that he is meditating :-P

Since we have seen his future self (The golden superman is the real one)

#6 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (540 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think he's preparing a place for all of us. As Jor-El said, "In time, they will join you in the Sun."

Or as the first superman said, "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself."

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

People.. I think it's about time we accept this... He's wanking in the sun, isn't he? He's letting out the sun energy through his pecker. Look at this pic!

#8 Posted by 123universe (8 posts) - - Show Bio

loool btw spacecowboy nice post

#9 Edited by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think he's preparing a place for all of us. As Jor-El said, "In time, they will join you in the Sun."

Or as the first superman said, "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself."

People.. I think it's about time we accept this... He's wanking in the sun, isn't he? He's letting out the sun energy through his pecker. Look at this pic!

Seeing these two posts right after one another just made my day.

#10 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

basically he was using the energy stored up inside him to save it,making the sun yellow again.

This

#11 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

If memory serves...Kryptonian cells apparently become 'solar-radio consciousness' when their bodies die so yeah, he was basically fixing the sun with his own power. I like to think that the final image of him building a heart for the Sun was actually literal.....it kinda fits the whole Silver-Age aesthetic the comic was going for.

Superman saves the Earth by building a heart for the Sun. Kickass.

#12 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

If memory serves...Kryptonian cells apparently become 'solar-radio consciousness' when their bodies die so yeah, he was basically fixing the sun with his own power. I like to think that the final image of him building a heart for the Sun was actually literal.....it kinda fits the whole Silver-Age aesthetic the comic was going for.

But...how does it work!?

#13 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@veshark said:

But...how does it work!?

IT'S SUPERMAN FIXING THE SUN. EFF LOGIC, ENJOY THE MOMENT!

#14 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@perezite said:

@veshark said:

But...how does it work!?

IT'S SUPERMAN FIXING THE SUN. EFF LOGIC, ENJOY THE MOMENT!

I DID enjoy that moment...it's just...did he make a mechanism or something? Like...a solar computer like Solaris the Tyrant Sun? What!? XP

#15 Posted by 123universe (8 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah is he like a floating in the sun or what. Is he a energi being while in the sun ??

#16 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.