superman sucks

#201 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like how they have developed/revamped him

think Lois not being able to tell who he is without glasses is lame, well its the lamest disguise ever

I think he's a poor excuse for a hero, Batman is deeper, Doctor Who's funnier, Blade/BruceLee/Snake Pliskin etc cooler, Spider-Man more realistic, more able to relate to, more relevant etc

Hate how a weakened version of Superman makes villains like Darkseid a jobber

#202 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

^ wtf? You just proved you have no life.

#203 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

^ wtf? You just proved you have no life.

Just ignore him. He's been banned on multiple accounts and is notorious for bumping old threads for no real reason. He's not worth responding to.

#204 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

This Thread sucks

#205 Posted by Billy Batson (58309 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#206 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like DCNU or Nu52 or whatever you call it

Property problems. Not as cool as Batman or Tony Stark, too overpowered, lawsuits from seigels etc

They flipped him the wrong way in the revamp, he lets people die, let a child molester go free

badly written silverage PIS and has a legion of idiotic fanboys that claim no-one can beat him

Crap Superman Returns movie

#207 Edited by Squalleon (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this please :-)

this is clearly a haters thread and nothing good will come from it :-P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.