superman sucks

#101 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah so he is the very first Super Hero ever Comic, so DC have the right to include him in everything. Plus he is overrated by the Fans, because he is great and thats my opinion so if people have a different opinion, don't start moaning about it just get on with the fact you don't like him.

#102 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah so he is the very first Super Hero ever Comic, so DC have the right to include him in everything. Plus he is overrated by the Fans, because he is great and thats my opinion so if people have a different opinion, don't start moaning about it just get on with the fact you don't like him. "

dude look at the topic its under, this is soley for bitchin about superman, so y do u come here, to bitch about bitchin about superman, it doesnt make anysense. we wanna rip on superman, u dont like it then dont look here. But dont come here and tell us we cant say something because if busts ur balls. u know wat to expect, u dont like it buzz off

#103 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:
"I hate the way people say he is too powerful!!!! He is blatently not, he's been Killed before, he has a weakness hes not exactly Phoenix, now that is way overpowered, why not make a Forum about her?"
no but the thing is, unlike batman, spiderman etc.) wen average joes see superman they dont even try to shoot. Most villains that are made up to fght superman have either no chance or are galactic villains. Then it doesnt make sense for superman to stay on this planet if his powers are being so severly underused and one could argue that he is causing prbblms (ppl making huge monsters with the sole purpose of taking down superman and end up causing large amounts of distruction.) Yet for some reason he feels liek he has to stay and never loses touch with his humanity (wtf) he's like a god, yet he has all these human weaknesses and emotions, which he shouldnt. All that makes Superman a douche. "
why the fuck shouldn't have all the emotions, he was raised on Earth. thats why he has them. I really don't care about what anyone says about Superman on this, because about 90 odd % hate him. And let there feelings known about it. I don't say all the characters i hate. post threads about it. because some one likes that character and its not my places to say that character sucks because some one put hard work into making it. (to sprada) but Silver Surfer has one, and i think hes to over powered. so why not hate him or Wonder Women. There over powered as well. the site says Superman will lose if he fight Sufer, well then sufers obviously not overpowered then."
I would like to use, that guy from watchmen as an example. He was raised on earth in a very real way. He had no differences until later on. Slowly over the period of several years he lost touch with his humanity and became more of a god. Now wat do u think will happen wen everyone ages except superman, u think he will stick around and start a whole new life, non way. Most likely he would leave. So i am stating wat (in one possible way) seems inevitable however it hasnt happneded yet due too the comic time span which is cmopletely eradic"
People will be there to be saved. and hes been raised well enough not to go power mad. he has Jor-El there, Wonder Women doesn't age neither Martian Manhunter. and am sure more people will have children for him to guide on there journeys. And why would he lose touch with humanity if hes always surronded by them."

If lois lane and Jimmy die hes just gonna be liek Fuck them I'm gonna do everything to save everyone in the world. To me its not believable alsright. Thats it his carachter and the way he is written is not believable. that is my opinion.

#104 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:
"I hate the way people say he is too powerful!!!! He is blatently not, he's been Killed before, he has a weakness hes not exactly Phoenix, now that is way overpowered, why not make a Forum about her?"
no but the thing is, unlike batman, spiderman etc.) wen average joes see superman they dont even try to shoot. Most villains that are made up to fght superman have either no chance or are galactic villains. Then it doesnt make sense for superman to stay on this planet if his powers are being so severly underused and one could argue that he is causing prbblms (ppl making huge monsters with the sole purpose of taking down superman and end up causing large amounts of distruction.) Yet for some reason he feels liek he has to stay and never loses touch with his humanity (wtf) he's like a god, yet he has all these human weaknesses and emotions, which he shouldnt. All that makes Superman a douche. "
why the fuck shouldn't have all the emotions, he was raised on Earth. thats why he has them. I really don't care about what anyone says about Superman on this, because about 90 odd % hate him. And let there feelings known about it. I don't say all the characters i hate. post threads about it. because some one likes that character and its not my places to say that character sucks because some one put hard work into making it. (to sprada) but Silver Surfer has one, and i think hes to over powered. so why not hate him or Wonder Women. There over powered as well. the site says Superman will lose if he fight Sufer, well then sufers obviously not overpowered then."
I would like to use, that guy from watchmen as an example. He was raised on earth in a very real way. He had no differences until later on. Slowly over the period of several years he lost touch with his humanity and became more of a god. Now wat do u think will happen wen everyone ages except superman, u think he will stick around and start a whole new life, non way. Most likely he would leave. So i am stating wat (in one possible way) seems inevitable however it hasnt happneded yet due too the comic time span which is cmopletely eradic"
People will be there to be saved. and hes been raised well enough not to go power mad. he has Jor-El there, Wonder Women doesn't age neither Martian Manhunter. and am sure more people will have children for him to guide on there journeys. And why would he lose touch with humanity if hes always surronded by them."

If lois lane and Jimmy die hes just gonna be liek Fuck them I'm gonna do everything to save everyone in the world. To me its not believable alsright. Thats it his carachter and the way he is written is not believable. that is my opinion. "

read Kingdom Come, and see what happens when he leaves for a few years

#105 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Manhattan is the guy from Watchmen. He differs from Superman in a couple of ways (as a character). Firstly, he is the only one with any powers in his universe (no one else in Watchmen has any). Superman is surrounded by them, some of them more powerful than he is. Secondly, if you read Watchmen, Manhattan explains that he sees the future and the past all mixed in with the present. No wonder he feels disconnected, in many respects he is.

Colbert/Colbert '08

#106 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Doctor Manhattan is the guy from Watchmen. He differs from Superman in a couple of ways (as a character). Firstly, he is the only one with any powers in his universe (no one else in Watchmen has any). Superman is surrounded by them, some of them more powerful than he is. Secondly, if you read Watchmen, Manhattan explains that he sees the future and the past all mixed in with the present. No wonder he feels disconnected, in many respects he is. **Colbert/Colbert '08**"

but thats one thing, all those who are more powerful are out in the universe who come to earth every once in a while (though not same U, kinda liek Surfer) yet superman stays there all the time, and thats wat throws me off

#107 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Doctor Manhattan is the guy from Watchmen. He differs from Superman in a couple of ways (as a character). Firstly, he is the only one with any powers in his universe (no one else in Watchmen has any). Superman is surrounded by them, some of them more powerful than he is. Secondly, if you read Watchmen, Manhattan explains that he sees the future and the past all mixed in with the present. No wonder he feels disconnected, in many respects he is. **Colbert/Colbert '08**"

but thats one thing, all those who are more powerful are out in the universe who come to earth every once in a while (though not same U, kinda liek Surfer) yet superman stays there all the time, and thats wat throws me off"

because he was raised here. Martain Manhunter at the start wanted to leave the planet one of the reasons was because he wasn't raised here, but then found friends like Superman and co. then he decided to stay, he made friends.

#108 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:

but thats one thing, all those who are more powerful are out in the universe who come to earth every once in a while (though not same U, kinda liek Surfer) yet superman stays there all the time, and thats wat throws me off"

they mostly focus on the Milky Way galaxy DC. not the entire universe. and Superman does leave plenty of times when he is called.

#109 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
they mostly focus on the Milky Way galaxy DC. not the entire universe. and Superman does leave plenty of times when he is called."

yea but I suppose i just dont find the fact that he is so attached, so human is simply unbelievable

#110 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
they mostly focus on the Milky Way galaxy DC. not the entire universe. and Superman does leave plenty of times when he is called."

yea but I suppose i just dont find the fact that he is so attached, so human is simply unbelievable

"

i think the reason he is attached is because he was raised here. and also the metagene, like Black Canary, will grow in others. so in time more people will develop powers like even Superman. So he won't always be alone.

One of the things that attracts me to Superman is his will to do good and give hope to billions of people and possibale in the DC Universe Trillions of species around the Galaxy.

#111 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:

"

i think the reason he is attached is because he was raised here. and also the metagene, like Black Canary, will grow in others. so in time more people will develop powers like even Superman. So he won't always be alone.

One of the things that attracts me to Superman is his will to do good and give hope to billions of people and possibale in the DC Universe Trillions of species around the Galaxy."

I agree. LS you make too much sense I can't say it any better. :P

#112 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
yea but I suppose i just dont find the fact that he is so attached, so human is simply unbelievable "
i think the reason he is attached is because he was raised here. and also the metagene, like Black Canary, will grow in others. so in time more people will develop powers like even Superman. So he won't always be alone. One of the things that attracts me to Superman is his will to do good and give hope to billions of people and possibale in the DC Universe Trillions of species around the Galaxy."

no i definitely get wat ur saying. its just... he coudl do so many things, his potential is literally unbelievable, but it doesnt seem, like after realizing hiis powers and their true potential he would let it be wasted here on earth. And I guess its just they do their best to make him human, but in the end, he never faced any real human problems therefore he is a different version. also the writers tried to make everything believable but flipping through comics, it just seems like his whole carachter is unlikely. I'm sure we both have lots of reasons to belive or disbelieve so lets just understand that we see it different.

#113 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
yea but I suppose i just dont find the fact that he is so attached, so human is simply unbelievable "
i think the reason he is attached is because he was raised here. and also the metagene, like Black Canary, will grow in others. so in time more people will develop powers like even Superman. So he won't always be alone. One of the things that attracts me to Superman is his will to do good and give hope to billions of people and possibale in the DC Universe Trillions of species around the Galaxy."

no i definitely get wat ur saying. its just... he coudl do so many things, his potential is literally unbelievable, but it doesnt seem, like after realizing hiis powers and their true potential he would let it be wasted here on earth. And I guess its just they do their best to make him human, but in the end, he never faced any real human problems therefore he is a different version. also the writers tried to make everything believable but flipping through comics, it just seems like his whole carachter is unlikely. I'm sure we both have lots of reasons to belive or disbelieve so lets just understand that we see it different."

i think you're right with the potential part, he is sort of wasting it on earth that you seen in the series and movie, but in the comics he goes all over the galaxy helping.

There is a good link of comics called 'Our Worls at War', Where it start off where Superman is at pluto, and the unravelles to one huge story line involving a universal baddy called Imperiex. (you could say a Galactus rip-off like) We have a differenace of opinion.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 17:54:07

#114 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
no i definitely get wat ur saying. its just... he coudl do so many things, his potential is literally unbelievable, but it doesnt seem, like after realizing hiis powers and their true potential he would let it be wasted here on earth. And I guess its just they do their best to make him human, but in the end, he never faced any real human problems therefore he is a different version. also the writers tried to make everything believable but flipping through comics, it just seems like his whole carachter is unlikely. I'm sure we both have lots of reasons to belive or disbelieve so lets just understand that we see it different."
i think you're right with the potential part, he is sort of wasting it on earth that you seen in the series and movie, but in the comics he goes all over the galaxy helping. There is a good link of comics called 'Our Worls at War', Where it start off where Superman is at pluto, and the unravelles to one huge story line involving a universal baddy called Imperiex. (you could say a Galactus rip-off like) We have a differenace of opinion.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 17:54:07"

huh, also I guess I'm used to the old superman, and have very little knowledge of this seemingly more adventurous superman

#115 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
i think you're right with the potential part, he is sort of wasting it on earth that you seen in the series and movie, but in the comics he goes all over the galaxy helping. There is a good link of comics called 'Our Worls at War', Where it start off where Superman is at pluto, and the unravelles to one huge story line involving a universal baddy called Imperiex. (you could say a Galactus rip-off like) We have a differenace of opinion.

huh, also I guess I'm used to the old superman, and have very little knowledge of this seemingly more adventurous superman"

i recomend; Kingdom Come, Our World at War, It would be best to ask Methos and Zero Edge, then know more good stories of him.

#116 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
huh, also I guess I'm used to the old superman, and have very little knowledge of this seemingly more adventurous superman"
i recomend; Kingdom Come, Our World at War, It would be best to ask Methos and Zero Edge, then know more good stories of him.
" />http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8179/supermankcreturns2mp9.jpg"

looks cool just not my thing

#117 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
looks" />http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8179/supermankcreturns2mp9.jpg"
looks cool just not my thing"

C'mon man.At least if you don't like the story the art is great on every page.Alex Ross really brings DC to life."

the story is my favourite part about it, its about HOPE. second favourite is the art work. my favourite artist is Alex Ross

#118 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
C'mon man.At least if you don't like the story the art is great on every page.Alex Ross really brings DC to life."

actually I prbbyl will check it out, but actually its the art that throws me offlol

#119 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

this is from a series of 12 called JUSTICE

#120 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Colt Python says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:

actually I prbbyl will check it out, but actually its the art that throws me offlol"

don't worry when you start readin the story the art fits. they sync together and both make an excellent piece of work.

#121 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
actually I prbbyl will check it out, but actually its the art that throws me offlol"
don't worry when you start readin the story the art fits. they sync together and both make an excellent piece of work."

Lol yea I guess, I just liek the Ditko era.

#122 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think he anything to do with DC now a days.

#123 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"i don't think he anything to do with DC now a days."

lol i dont think he had anyting to do with comics since liek the 70's

#124 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I have all of Marvel X series but keep forgetting to read them all so i must do that!

#125 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"I have all of Marvel X series but keep forgetting to read them all so i must do that!"

Lol wats marvel X

#126 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:

I don't dislike Superman because he's powerful....just because I haven't liked the character himself. Some of his writing is odd and I dislike how he seems to be involved in lots of things.....he gets more respect than his peers (IE: Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman). I also dislike how they "milk" the character......Superman, Supergirl (she's still pretty cool though), Superboy, the other Superboy, the other other Superboy (Prime), Superman Prime.....it just gets a little tiring after a while.

I don't care if a character's "overpowered"....I care if the character is "overpowered" enough to negatively affect the story. Which, for everyone OTHER than DBZ, no one has negatively impacted the story because they were powerful.

#127 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
" />http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8179/supermankcreturns2mp9.jpg"

is that lobo with the "bite me fanboy" on his T-shirt? fat old git :)

#128 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"I have all of Marvel X series but keep forgetting to read them all so i must do that!"

Lol wats marvel X"

Universe X, Paradise X and Earth X. Marvels apparent big ones. Ask Eternal Chaos he bums them.

#129 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#130 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Lol wats marvel X"
Universe X, Paradise X and Earth X. Marvels apparent big ones. Ask Eternal Chaos he bums them. "

alright I'll check em out

#131 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Lol wats marvel X"
Universe X, Paradise X and Earth X. Marvels apparent big ones. Ask Eternal Chaos he bums them. "

alright I'll check em out"

i thought you were a marvel fan.

#132 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:
I don't dislike Superman because he's powerful....just because I haven't liked the character himself. Some of his writing is odd and I dislike how he seems to be involved in lots of things.....he gets more respect than his peers (IE: Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman). I also dislike how they "milk" the character......Super*man*, Super*girl* (she's still pretty cool though), Super*boy*, the other Superboy, the other other Superboy (Prime), Superman Prime.....it just gets a little tiring after a while. I don't care if a character's "overpowered"....I care if the character is "overpowered" enough to negatively affect the story. Which, for everyone OTHER than DBZ, no one has negatively impacted the story because they were powerful."
#133 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:
I don't dislike Superman because he's powerful....just because I haven't liked the character himself. Some of his writing is odd and I dislike how he seems to be involved in lots of things.....he gets more respect than his peers (IE: Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman). I also dislike how they "milk" the character......Super*man*, Super*girl* (she's still pretty cool though), Super*boy*, the other Superboy, the other other Superboy (Prime), Superman Prime.....it just gets a little tiring after a while. I don't care if a character's "overpowered"....I care if the character is "overpowered" enough to negatively affect the story. Which, for everyone OTHER than DBZ, no one has negatively impacted the story because they were powerful."

"

because hes American in their eyes. so they give him more respect

#134 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Barry Flash says:
"
because hes American in their eyes. so they give him more respect"

Meh....it's just a little tiring to see so much Superman stuff. I find that annoying for just about every character (except for Spider-Man. Ben Reilly and the three Spider-Women were all different and had uniquely odd origins).

I dislike how he seems to be able to resist his weaknesses......why can he float there and take a beam of Red Sun Radiation straight to the chest? Why doesn't a Magic Lightning bolt take him out right away? Weren't those his weaknesses? When things like that happen, I find it to be like throwing out common sense in order for him to succeed.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 19:12:50

#135 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

actually, the magic thing isn't a weakness, its like if a normal person would hit another normal person in the face, it wont kill him unless its powered enough to. Captain Marvel isn't powered to kill its just powered.

and i dont think i've seen an orgin like Supermans before him, so i would say he was unique. or original. Red sun radiation, just takes his poweres away to an extent not ment to kill him. kryptonite on the other hand, where did he resist this?

#136 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"actually, the magic thing isn't a weakness, its like if a normal person would hit another normal person in the face, it wont kill him unless its powered enough to. Captain Marvel isn't powered to kill its just powered. and i dont think i've seen an orgin like Supermans before him, so i would say he was unique. or original. Red sun radiation, just takes his poweres away to an extent not ment to kill him. kryptonite on the other hand, where did he resist this?"

I didn't say he resisted Kryptonite, but if you want me to look I'll go find an example....I'm sure that there is one....

#137 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"actually, the magic thing isn't a weakness, its like if a normal person would hit another normal person in the face, it wont kill him unless its powered enough to. Captain Marvel isn't powered to kill its just powered. and i dont think i've seen an orgin like Supermans before him, so i would say he was unique. or original. Red sun radiation, just takes his poweres away to an extent not ment to kill him. kryptonite on the other hand, where did he resist this?"

I didn't say he resisted Kryptonite, but if you want me to look I'll go find an example....I'm sure that there is one...."

i you didn't, sorry, must have thought you were mentioning them all. my bad.

#138 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
I didn't say he resisted Kryptonite, but if you want me to look I'll go find an example....I'm sure that there is one...."
i you didn't, sorry, must have thought you were mentioning them all. my bad."

Nah, no prob. I haven't actually seen a time when he resisted that one.....it would be pretty blasphemous....that was his original. It'd be like Magneto suddenly being able to lift wood.

#139 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't in the movie where he resisted it. could have been the sun giving him power as well, but i still don't think he should have resisted it.

#140 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"i didn't in the movie where he resisted it. could have been the sun giving him power as well, but i still don't think he should have resisted it."

That entire movie was crap....seriously......freaking Daredevil was better.....sorry if you liked the movie, that's just my personal opinion. It pretty much destroyed everything good that Batman Begins and V For Vendetta had grown for DC movies.

#141 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"i didn't in the movie where he resisted it. could have been the sun giving him power as well, but i still don't think he should have resisted it."

That entire movie was crap....seriously......freaking Daredevil was better.....sorry if you liked the movie, that's just my personal opinion. It pretty much destroyed everything good that Batman Begins and V For Vendetta had grown for DC movies."

didn't like DD either, prefer Elektra.

i like a few things about the movie, like the sound barrier breaking when he flew from the elavator, the plane scene was ok, above the earth and thats all i got.

Batman Begins...top 5 movies now.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 20:13:15

#142 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
That entire movie was crap....seriously......freaking Daredevil was better.....sorry if you liked the movie, that's just my personal opinion. It pretty much destroyed everything good that Batman Begins and V For Vendetta had grown for DC movies."
didn't like DD either, prefer Elektra. i like a few things about the movie, like the sound barrier breaking when he flew from the elavator, the plane scene was ok, above the earth and thats all i got. Batman Begins...top 5 movies now.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 20:13:15"

Some of the scenes were good (I liked when they tried to cut him with a scalpel and it just broke, LOL), but the single worst thing in that entire movie was Superman's "son". It was complete and utter bullsh!t.

#143 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
didn't like DD either, prefer Elektra. i like a few things about the movie, like the sound barrier breaking when he flew from the elavator, the plane scene was ok, above the earth and thats all i got. Batman Begins...top 5 movies now.

Some of the scenes were good (I liked when they tried to cut him with a scalpel and it just broke, LOL), but the single worst thing in that entire movie was Superman's "son". It was complete and utter bullsh!t."

yes, i was a bit set back about that. i want Superman's child's mother to be Diana Prince a.k.a Wonder Woman, if they were to have a child for Kal-El.

I like the galleting gun, then the shot in the eye, falls to the floor then sups looks up. they guy must have shit a brick.

#144 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Some of the scenes were good (I liked when they tried to cut him with a scalpel and it just broke, LOL), but the single worst thing in that entire movie was Superman's "son". It was complete and utter bullsh!t."
yes, i was a bit set back about that. i want Superman's child's mother to be Diana Prince a.k.a Wonder Woman, if they were to have a child for Kal-El. I like the galleting gun, then the shot in the eye, falls to the floor then sups looks up. they guy must have shit a brick."

LOL the look on his face was priceless. He knew he was screwed.

#145 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
yes, i was a bit set back about that. i want Superman's child's mother to be Diana Prince a.k.a Wonder Woman, if they were to have a child for Kal-El. I like the galleting gun, then the shot in the eye, falls to the floor then sups looks up. they guy must have shit a brick."

LOL the look on his face was priceless. He knew he was screwed."

man with gun, meet man gun cant hurt. so he shoots him, doesn't work, shoots him in the eye, doesn't work. looks up from the bullet crushed on the floor,sees Superman staring back at him. and thinks, i wonder if i jump of this roof he'll get me.

#146 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:
LOL the look on his face was priceless. He knew he was screwed."
man with gun, meet man gun cant hurt. so he shoots him, doesn't work, shoots him in the eye, doesn't work. looks up from the bullet crushed on the floor,sees Superman staring back at him. and thinks, i wonder if i jump of this roof he'll get me."

I seriously would've been like "Ok, I'm outta here", and just bailed off the roof. Screw it.

#147 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

or just shot a bullet at him then caught it

#148 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:

you liked elektra???

#149 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Sparda says:
"Lord Shazam says:

you liked elektra???"

didn't you?

don't read the comics, but i thought it was good. i like the part at the start we she kills the guy in the chair that looks at her in the glass. because that guy is from Liverpool :D. I like a lot of things about it really.

what comic movies do you like Apparition?

#150 Posted by NinjaGaidenX7 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i used to like superman back then, now i just can't stand him, i thank he sucks now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.