Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Smallville Tom Welling Jacket -

dustyjohnson10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dustyjohnson10

There have been many TV series made about Superman, but probably none of them loved as the Smallville TV series. This series ran from year 2001 to 2010 with a very massive following of devoted lovers. The show telecast on the WB network and is often on the prime time slot. This show also telecast in Canada where the same level of popularity was found.

When WB network broadcasted the Smallville series it was one of the most famous show the network ever generated and this added to the success of the WB network. More than 8 million individuals tuned in for the pilot and this commenced this series off with a boom. The show never lost this level of popularity and many people continue to watch faithfully as the show carries on to air older episodes. Tom Welling plays the role  as Clark Kent in this 5th Smallville series and his performance of Superman leads to the success of the series

Clark Kent worn superb Red Jacket which also gets great popularity and called by the name “Smallville Clark Kent Red leather jacket”. Celebswear offers this premium quality leather jacket to you in Red Color in discounted price.

Buy Here: Smallville Superman Leather Jacket   
    http://www.celebswear.com/products/Red-Smallville-Leather-Shield-Jacket.html
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sethysquare

Should've seen this earlier. Already bought my Halloween outfit. I can consider getting this.

Suprman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Suprman

Eh... Already Have one. Got a good deal on it too.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

I want one... I NEED THISSSSSSSS!!!!!

Ashely188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ashely188

@doctor_____: Dear u want this jacket? i buy this jacket this site http://www.whitmore-enterprises.com/superman-jacket.html you check it i hope u like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.