Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman's super-pills?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza

I've not kept up with Injustice God among us, but what is this about a Superman invulnerability super-pill? Is this is a new take on his powers? ( it will be a while before the comic version of this story catches up to where the digital one is at, so I'm intruiged to know!)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The pill has nothing to do with his powers. Superman had Lex create them to give to his soldiers to better police the world.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bezza said:

I've not kept up with Injustice God among us, but what is this about a Superman invulnerability super-pill? Is this is a new take on his powers? ( it will be a while before the comic version of this story catches up to where the digital one is at, so I'm intruiged to know!)

Superman and Lex Luthor developed them from Kryptonian tech to give Superman's army increased durability but Batman was able to copy them and give his team the durability needed to fight Superman's team and army

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@danhimself: well by seeing the past page of issue 35 today,batman didnt seem to get around to giving himself one,cause it looked like he really needed one.SUPER-BANE

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@danhimself: well by seeing the past page of issue 35 today,batman didnt seem to get around to giving himself one,cause it looked like he really needed one.SUPER-BANE

he hasn't given anyone one yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.