Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Rouges of the Month

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Can we please ban together and bring the votes from 8% to 40+? We have till Friday. Let's raise awareness and tell people as to why we need his rouges to be the rouges of the month.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sure thing.

No Caption Provided

More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting.

I can't really picture Superman using it, though, in this or any other month.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I voted, but I cant see Superman winning. Batman has too many fans.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

The casual viner would hardly know about Xa-Du, Superdoomsday, Vyndsfsj(the imp), Wraith, Ghost Soldier, Anti-Superman squad etc.

Good modern Superman villains. Villains that are worth a dam. And considering they never learned about Supes villains from movies or Tv-series as opposed to Bats or Spider-man, the casual viner thinks Supes doesn't have any other than Lex, Brainiac etc.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I could vote with my alt again but even so, what's the point? Superman's rogues are criminally underrated amongst comic book foes but compared to the diversity and uniqueness of Batman villains and Spider-Man rogues, I'd always doubt Superman's chances. Seems like the Vine doesn't want him to become CoTM or his rogues.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By jwalser3

@lvenger said:

I could vote with my alt again but even so, what's the point? Superman's rogues are criminally underrated amongst comic book foes but compared to the diversity and uniqueness of Batman villains and Spider-Man rogues, I'd always doubt Superman's chances. Seems like the Vine doesn't want him to become CoTM or his rogues.

When you break it down, Batman villains aren't that unique. They're all just "Crazy + (Insert theme)" . I don't get why people think he has the best baddies because I'll I see is, Crazy Clown, Crazy guy with gas, crazy guy with burnt face, etc.

I feel Superman has very different bad guys as far as powers, motives, and depth goes.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jwalser3 said:

When you break it down, Batman villains aren't that unique. They're all just "Crazy + (Insert theme)" . I don't get why people think he has the best baddies because I'll I see is, Crazy Clown, Crazy guy with gas, crazy guy with burnt face, etc.

I feel Superman has very different bad guys as far as powers, motives, and depth goes.

That's a very one dimensional description of Batman's villains, most of the major enemies mirror Batman in one way or the other but ok.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@jwalser3 said:
    @lvenger said:

Thats oversimplifying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.